Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$113
View deal
Hotels.comUS$113
Expedia.comUS$113
CheapTicketsUS$113
TravelocityUS$113
Orbitz.comUS$113
TripadvisorUS$113
All reviews d day beaches fruit omaha beach wonderful hosts bread beautiful garden new owners pastries normandy area previous owners excellent place common room highly recommend staying here small town wonderful visit french breakfast cats and dogs
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2019 via mobile

I highly recommend Ferme aux Chats. Very well located, comfortable and clean. Celine is the best post you could want! She was very kind and helpful. The breakfast was delicious. You could not do better than staying with Celine!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2019

My father and I had come to Normandy to visit the American Cemetery, and I booked La Ferme aux Chats as our accommodations. The room was lovely: very clean and also lovingly decorated. The hosts, Celine and Jerome, were incredibly hospitable, helping us to navigate the surrounding area and the various sites to visit. We seriously could not have had a better pair of hosts!

Breakfast both mornings of our stay was a beautiful spread, with homemade jams and croissants. Celine prepared eggs however you like them, fresh from their chickens.

My Dad and I highly recommend staying here if you get the chance. Do rent a car when traveling this part of France, as things are far enough apart that you'll want to drive.

Reviewed October 10, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for two nights booking two rooms for our 4 member family
Location is great... Center part of Normandy and few minutes from Omaha beach
Owner is super nice and accomodating... She opened the place less than a year ago
Breakfast is rich and fresh with eggs from the owner's farm
Bottom line... Excellent

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Joshua Y
Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful welcome and beyond call of duty service. Highly recommended. Great breakfast. Near Omaha Beach. Secure parking. A real petite ferme Normande. Celine, the proprietor, was very kind. I felt at home. Unmissable.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 18, 2019 via mobile

During my 2 week trip to Europe, I stayed at This place and was by far the best. The air B&B is close to Normandy beach yet located in a small town and property is beautiful. The rooms were clean and spacious with a nice size bathroom. My friend and I arrived late and hungry. Celine the owner called a restaurant near-by to get us in before it closed. I can not say enough about how kind and sociable Celine and her husband were to my friend and Myself. I could have stayed another week. Highly recommend staying here

Date of stay: September 2019