“Super Cheap Iced Coffee”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #2 of 38 Coffee & Tea in Taguig City
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Always ordering Large Iced Coffee Double Cream. Boston Cream is good too. Just be alert since there are a lot of flies. Jam packed during lunch break.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Tim Horton’s was a lifesaver because we needed coffee for a business meeting at 6 am and they were open 24 hours. They have boxes of coffee that can serve 10. So having the option to purchase and bring these back to the office with the muffins and other pastries was a huge help. Keep in mind if you need coffee for more than 50 people you just want to be sure to give them 30 minutes for brewing. The staff was very helpful in coordinating everything we needed for our order. We will definitely return for more coffee runs for our team.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

If french vanilla is how the french take their coffee in Canada, then I am in the wrong country!!! Visited this tim horton branch on a whim, looking for a spot to rest my cemented left leg and tap into free wifi... As I approached the door, the guard quickly held the door open, scanned the room for an empty table, and, having found none, told me to wait a bit, went over to a corner and spoke to a single customer was sitting on a table for 4, split the table in two so i can have a separate table with my friend - all in short 10 minutes..Service is truly excellent and PWD friendly!!!

as for the food, what else can one say? Had myself a large french vanila and a triple chocolate muffin. The muffin was good, but the french vanilla blew me away... and made me come back tree more times within that week. Now, it has been two weeks since that first visit, and i have taken my french vanilla here somewhere 6 times already...

i haven't tried the sandwiches, which looks like it qualifies as a a meal by itself, and that's something for another day... For now, I am going to stop typing and focus on my french... vanilla.. hahahaha...

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Coffee and pastries have very good taste. Price is reasonable and serving size is big enough to fill your stomach. Very much recommended.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

I’ve been craving for Tim Hortons since I read that they will be coming to the Philippines! Frozen Hot Chocolate is on top of my list with Strawberry Shortcake! Definitely a sugar rush!!!! Definitely worth every calories!

As of this writing (Nov2017)
Frozen Hot Chocolate is at PhP125 (S), PhP140 (M) & PhP155 (L)
Strawberry Shortcake is at PhP40 per piece

Tim Hortons is located at McKinley Grand Canal mall just along the road of McKinley.