“great new place”
Review of Little Flour Cafe

Little Flour Cafe
Ranked #3 of 12 Bakeries in Taguig City
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Its the franchise of the famous wild flour cafe, with some modern seating ( and better too) and place - while retaining the taste of the Wild flour.
Great lunch plates at 500 pesos ( 10 USD) and the delectable Sandwiches are now available right on your office door step.
And yes dont miss their coffee... they do it really well....

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Place/Time: Our experience at Little Flour was in October 2017, we were a small group of 4 looking for breakfast and good quality coffee/matcha tea.

Ambience:
Don’t be fooled by the austere, shining façade of the building it’s located in, even at only being a few weeks old, Little Flour café confidently displays hygge in their interior, food and service. The mixture of the industrial interior fad with geometric tiled floors, wooden tables and high ceilings creates a mod Filipino atmosphere that invites all walks of life into the space.

Food:
As I was harping on earlier, the food here at even a few weeks of being opened is exceptional. Don’t let me hype-up your expectations, but let me tell you about my Sisig rice bowl, it had the right amount of crunchy fat throughout the rice bowl, saltiness balanced with sourness (I’ve forgotten if it was pickled vegetables that provided the sourness). But overall I was ready to order another Sisig rice bowl, after consuming the first one.

The food we ordered:
1. Sisig rice bowl
2. Organic Lechon Manok rice bowl
3. French Toast
4. Ube Bomboloni
5. Cassava Cake

The Ube Bomboloni is an Italian doughnut, but I remember the taste being overly dense for a doughnut, and the Ube filling too was too rich, which when asked by the waiter how we found the food? We commented on the Ube Bomboloni that it was too rich in taste.

Occasion:
Some blogs have recommended that the space is good for meetings. I recommend this place for introducing an acquaintance/friend/family to Filipino breakfast and dessert goods.

Service:
We did not know what to expect from this place, we had decided to go one morning just to try it out. The experience surpassed our expectations (always best not to expect right?). Upon arriving for a brunch breakfast we were wondering if we had needed to reserve a table, unnecessary as we were promptly showed to our table.

The kind of service received was uniquely for fine dining; our main waiter even had assistant waiters helping her serve us. I am not sure if this is consistently how they serve their tables, but it could possibly be that they were still new and trying to impress their guests or the restaurant was quiet on that day. However no one could ask for a better service, we were spoilt that morning. Thank you, kind waitresses, but again probably best not to expect anything in case this was an isolated case.

Pricing:
For 3 adults and 1 child, we spent Php2,500 including tax and service charge.

Dining at Little Flour café rekindled my love and pride for Filipino breakfast. It’s not your cookie cutter plate of rice, egg and meat/fish dish. It’s more than that, it’s modern, it's the space, the bundle of chairs on the high ceiling, the food, the crunchy Sisig bits, the Cassava cake, the unparalleled service that ties together to be a delightful experience that you want to share with your loved ones and friends. But don’t let me heighten the expectation if you decide to go, just enjoy yourself.

Hope this helps.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

The ambiance is so nice, feels like a cafe in New York! Food is tasty but overpriced. They serve good coffee too. Perfect breakfast place!

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Been a fan of Wild Flour for years so was happy to hear they came out with a Filipino-version, that included silog breakfasts. We enjoyed these hearty dishes, very flavorful and filling, washed down with an equally delicious Vietnamese coffee. Saved a bit of room for the cassava cake and buko pie, they were divine!

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We have always been fans of WildFlour and now have had a chance to try Little Flour. The atmosphere is fun and inviting and the menu is a great collection of local and fusion breakfast dishes. There is truly something for everyone to try. Our table’s favorite dish was definitely the champorado. I have had this chocolate rice dish at many places around the Manila area. This one is the best!