“Onion Rings are the bomb!”

8 Cuts Burger Blends
Ranked #34 of 708 Restaurants in Taguig City
Reviewed January 19, 2016

This is is a late review. First-timer in Tripadvisor!

Been to several branches already. The ones I frequent are this branch and the one in Megamall and UP Town center. I love their burgers, the flavors are on-point and definitely value for money. But the stellar offering of this place are the onion rings! My God! I can eat those ALL DAY. My mouth is watering just thinking about those delicious onion rings. That item on the menu is enough reason to keep coming back.

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed January 16, 2016

The food that I love about 8 cuts is their onion ring, the best onion ring in town! And the price of the onion ring is excellent, for that serving and for the price is a winner! Nothing compares. Not so oily! and their nachos as well! If you are a burger lover, it might fascinate you, but if you are conscious of your calorie intake then skip this one.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed December 22, 2015 via mobile

Well done good honest burger lab. Freshly cooked and caters for all tastes and ages. This is my second visit so good we came back

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed December 13, 2015

I've heard a lot of good things about 8 cuts burger blends and I am such a late bloomer for not trying this place. I must say, the shakes are really good. You should try Nutella. We also had Salted Caramel and Speculous but they were too sweet. When it comes to burgers, Q-daddy is a must try! with skinny fries on the side.

My only concern was the paper that they use when they serve the food. It wasn't a wax paper and they just recently changed it so the ink from the paper gets transferred to the bun of your burger. Go look for yourself. I already escalated the concern so I hope they change it. And, the A/C on the ceiling was leaking directly on top of my brother.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed November 10, 2015

It's one of the best burger restaurants in town... Their buns were so tasty due to the butter that was added.

Date of visit: October 2015