“Specialty Coffee”
Review of Single Origin

Single Origin
Ranked #1 of 38 Coffee & Tea in Taguig City
Reviewed February 4, 2018

If you are in Manila, I am sure you know by now that they have Starbucks pretty much in every corner. If you need a break from Starbucks, please head on to Taguig or Rockwell and check out Single Origin. Single Origin offers single origin coffee from around the world. You can choose your coffee brew method from either a Hario V60, Syphon, Chemex, or Sowden. I had to google the differences haha!

They also dont just serve coffee, they have wide variety of food choices as well. I personally liked their pizza!

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Food is okay, although a bit expensive for what I've got.

I asked for medium rare steak and eggs though, but I got medium well. I suppose rare is not a thing in the Philippines and restaurants just struggle with it... :-| The potatoes were really salty and I wasn't able to eat it.

My parents and sisters did enjoy their food and coffee, though. They had bread, salad, medium steak & frites, waffles & corned beef, and waffles & bacon.

My mom particularly liked the wasabi cream cheese & bread - yep, it's odd. :-)

Reviewed November 24, 2017

They have a lot of different types of coffee that it could overwhelm you. Thank goodness the servers were knowledgeable about the menu. Their pizza and waffles were good too. It may be pricey but the serving is actually good for sharing.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

Their coffee does taste different from others, such as Starbucks and Coffee Beans, etc. Highly recommend to give a try to see whether you like the difference. To me, I love this difference. If you are a dessert lover but don't like too much sweet, their "Hot" Chocolate Cheesecake is what I would recommend you. We ordered another brunch plate, Fish and Fries, it is delicious.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

If you want to have brunch then this is the place. Love their coffee and the breakfast platters are so filling and so good. Their bacons are almost perfect, eggs are fluffy and pancakes are to die for. Will come back again with the family this time.