“A Delightful Place for a Selfie”

Venice Grand Canal Mall
Ranked #7 of 33 things to do in Taguig City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was Sunday and as expected there were lots of people who were taking photos or having a selfie. It’s not really a Venice Canal feel but more of a replica of the Venetian Macau gondola ride (only cheaper). In Venice Grand Canal Mall, the gondola ride costs only Php300 on weekdays and Php400 during weekends per person. In Venetian Macau, it costs more or less Php 800-1,000. Venetian’s gondola ride could be more expensive because the ride is longer and the gondolier sings an Italian opera song.

1  Thank Maricar O
"walking distance"
"shops and restaurants"
"high end"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our visit to the Venice Grand Canal Mall was short and sweet.
We spent just enough time cruising the mall and loved the fact that you almost cannot take a bad photo at this place!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I piece of Venice in Manila WOW - I liked it and you must try the canal boats. Perfect place to make great pics. Plenty of places to eat, nice area. Recommended

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I live less than 15mins from this mall but the last time I was here was almost a year ago only because I was entertaining my cousin before she had to leave for Qatar. Prior to that, I rarely went here to eat let alone shop.

Anyway, fast forward to present date. Tj and I went here on a Sun-Date to have dinner and to watch a late night movie. I have to say, I appreciated the place when it has lesser people in it. And it offered a better view and ambiance at night. A surprise to both of us was the movie theater. Maybe it's new or not - but it was spectacular, it didn't smell funny and the seats offered much more leg room which other cinema houses don't have.

We think we might come here more often than usual but only at night time. =)