Review Highlights
A nice place for some quick shopping or Gondola Ride

The mall is pretty clean and well maintained as it has only been open for 2 years. The Gondola ride... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Tyler S
via mobile
Italian piece in BGC

nice mall ,good for walk ,talk and movies ,some nice stores too ,rustans for grocery and has a food... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Ali A

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Taguig City
from US$13.90
More Info
from US$36.00
More Info
All reviews gondola ride per head the real thing roam around taking selfies italian opera take photos during weekends food choices food court nice place to visit walking distance shops and restaurants mckinley mall gondolier venetian
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Our visit to the Venice Grand Canal Mall was short and sweet.
We spent just enough time cruising the mall and loved the fact that you almost cannot take a bad photo at this place!

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I piece of Venice in Manila WOW - I liked it and you must try the canal boats. Perfect place to make great pics. Plenty of places to eat, nice area. Recommended

1  Thank Morten J
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

I live less than 15mins from this mall but the last time I was here was almost a year ago only because I was entertaining my cousin before she had to leave for Qatar. Prior to that, I rarely went here to eat let alone shop.

Anyway, fast forward to present date. Tj and I went here on a Sun-Date to have dinner and to watch a late night movie. I have to say, I appreciated the place when it has lesser people in it. And it offered a better view and ambiance at night. A surprise to both of us was the movie theater. Maybe it's new or not - but it was spectacular, it didn't smell funny and the seats offered much more leg room which other cinema houses don't have.

We think we might come here more often than usual but only at night time. =)

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Very nice place nice view comfortable place exciting place riding gandola ride very classy place its feels like ur in venice italy

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Nice place! Go on weekdays around before lunch time if you want to have a moment to take photos without much people in the background. They said it's beautiful at night time there but I haven't been. Next time! Will definitely go back.