“Best sports bar on the island.”

Herby's Sports Bar & Grill
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Love this sports bar! Not located close to the beach, but a great place grab something to eat. The collection of sports memorabilia is amazing!

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Good selection of drinks and decent food. Service was quick, friendly and efficient. Not very busy on the nights we went.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on our way back from an island tour. Usually I try to get out of my American comfort zone and learn about the local culture. Our driver knew we were from the states so he stopped here for us. I do appreciate him thinking of us.

If you are looking for an Applebee's or TGI Friday's on Roatan, this place is for you. If you want a Roatan experience, go hang out in Punta Gorda.

The micheladas here were good, made with clamato and Salva Vida beer.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights and on the 3 night we asked the waitress that want to have our tabs separated for all 3 of us and she mentions to me we can't do that on two separate tabs. I explained the reason for it but she was still rude so I asked her to please have her boss come and speak to me she didn't and she split the tab. I just then she was real dry and short with us.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I stayed at Clarion Suites which is where Herby's is located. I was there for dinner and I had spare ribs and a local beer. The food is good and the servers always come with a smile. During the evening, when the bar is full, the service is a little slow.
The price is good for the quantity and quality of the product offered.