All reviews sports bar french key washer and dryer full kitchen walking distance grocery store great place to stay pineapple bedroom condo nice property sofa bed great central location west end five nights movie night well equipped kitchen family vacation
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here through an air bnb and the apartment is amazing. Hot water and great WiFi with breathtaking views of the Caribbean. There are 2 restaurants and a spa on the grounds and a huge supermarket is walking distance. It in the French Harbour area with less tourists.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at clarion suites pineapple village in April. We were expecting an average hotel room. Never guessed we would be in an 1800 square foot place which was top notch. Beautiful pools. Beautiful views. 2 nice restaurants. Price was great. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank jass431
Reviewed May 21, 2018

I was in Roatan for 3 days on business and the locals advised me to stay here. This is an all-suite hotel with some of the units (apartments) outright owned and/or long term rental.

The Suite was huge. Living Room, full kitchen, dinning room, one bedroom and bathroom with shower. My unit was clean, good A/C. I thought the full size bed might be a problem for couples but worked fine for me alone. The pillows were not comfortable but then I usually find them that way and just roll up a towel as a pillow. Still can't quite understand why they put 6 pillows on a bed but seems most hotels do that anyway.

Good running water, plenty of hot water, something one may take for granted unless on a remote island.

They have two restaurants in the building next door and Herbies (Sports Bar) had one of the best Hamburgers I have had in a while, very tasty. Breakfast was typical choice of eggs, pancakes or French toast. Dinner they had a well stocked salad bar with various choices of hot soups. I had a NY Steak which was OK, a bit overdone for my preference but not overly so. A nice double stuffed baked potato.

Everyone was very nice and bilingual.

No real complaints, easy in, easy out, priced right, and they had multiple pools which I did not get to use.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank flyingman48
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for five nights in April. They picked us up from the airport on time. Check-in was very easy and the staff is very knowledgeable about the area. Our room was unexpectedly large and clean. It is fully stocked with everything you would need to make your vacation perfect. They even have a deal with the large french key. They drop you off and pick you up free of charge that also includes admission to the island. The staff goes above and beyond to help you with anything you need. Everyone there speaks Spanish but their English is excellent. The only thing I can come up with that they need to improve is the food at both the restaurants is just okay. Also the rooms could use a slight updating. I would also like to mention a cab driver by the name of Carlos Moya who the hotel recommended and now I am recommending to everyone. He was very helpful with restaurants, places to go, and his English is pretty good. My family and I are planning to go back next year, but this time we will be taking a larger group.

Date of stay: April 2018
3  Thank ikandi
Reviewed March 25, 2018

We just stayed here from March 18-23 celebrating our 30th anniversary and couldn't have been happier with the place. We were on the 4th floor, overlooking the pool and with a beautiful ocean view. The room was huge, and very clean. The front office staff were all very friendly and helpful, (even when I had many questions). The wait staff in both restaurants, were all very friendly too. All of our meals were delicious, didn't have a complaint about anything here. Definitely will come back.

Date of stay: March 2018