US$199
US$331
US$315
Las Verandas Hotel & Villas(French Harbour)
US$200
French Point Resort(French Harbour)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$260
US$246
Cancelon
  • Pool
Media Luna Resort & Spa(Roatan)(Great Value!)
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Pirates Den Hotel(Roatan)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$42
Reef House Resort(Roatan)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssports barfrench keywasher and dryerfrench caygrocery storefull kitchenwalking distancepineapplegreat place to stayliving roomnice propertywest endfree transportationcheck in was smoothmid islandfive nightsprivate island
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

After reading a ton of great reviews for this place I decided to give it a shot. It was extremely close to the port I was sailing out from for diving so it was convenient. The staff was extremely polite. The room was very clean. The room was very outdated but so was everything on the entire island. It reminds me of 1980’s South Florida. The tv was smaller than my iPad and the WiFi was almost as slow as it was in Cuba. (I probably could have physically mailed a letter faster than sending an email.) The pool was small but adequate because the place seemed empty. I could here tons on noice in my room from a young family next door and loud motorcycle in the parking lot. All and all, I would go back for convenience but it wouldn’t be my first choice if I could find something nicer at the other end of the island.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here through an air bnb and the apartment is amazing. Hot water and great WiFi with breathtaking views of the Caribbean. There are 2 restaurants and a spa on the grounds and a huge supermarket is walking distance. It in the French Harbour area with less tourists.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at clarion suites pineapple village in April. We were expecting an average hotel room. Never guessed we would be in an 1800 square foot place which was top notch. Beautiful pools. Beautiful views. 2 nice restaurants. Price was great. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2018

I was in Roatan for 3 days on business and the locals advised me to stay here. This is an all-suite hotel with some of the units (apartments) outright owned and/or long term rental.

The Suite was huge. Living Room, full kitchen, dinning room, one bedroom and bathroom with shower. My unit was clean, good A/C. I thought the full size bed might be a problem for couples but worked fine for me alone. The pillows were not comfortable but then I usually find them that way and just roll up a towel as a pillow. Still can't quite understand why they put 6 pillows on a bed but seems most hotels do that anyway.

Good running water, plenty of hot water, something one may take for granted unless on a remote island.

They have two restaurants in the building next door and Herbies (Sports Bar) had one of the best Hamburgers I have had in a while, very tasty. Breakfast was typical choice of eggs, pancakes or French toast. Dinner they had a well stocked salad bar with various choices of hot soups. I had a NY Steak which was OK, a bit overdone for my preference but not overly so. A nice double stuffed baked potato.

Everyone was very nice and bilingual.

No real complaints, easy in, easy out, priced right, and they had multiple pools which I did not get to use.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for five nights in April. They picked us up from the airport on time. Check-in was very easy and the staff is very knowledgeable about the area. Our room was unexpectedly large and clean. It is fully stocked with everything you would need to make your vacation perfect. They even have a deal with the large french key. They drop you off and pick you up free of charge that also includes admission to the island. The staff goes above and beyond to help you with anything you need. Everyone there speaks Spanish but their English is excellent. The only thing I can come up with that they need to improve is the food at both the restaurants is just okay. Also the rooms could use a slight updating. I would also like to mention a cab driver by the name of Carlos Moya who the hotel recommended and now I am recommending to everyone. He was very helpful with restaurants, places to go, and his English is pretty good. My family and I are planning to go back next year, but this time we will be taking a larger group.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family