All reviews sports bar french key washer and dryer french cay full kitchen walking distance grocery store great place to stay pineapple bedroom condo nice property west end sofa bed great central location mid island five nights private island
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Suites were beautiful and comfortable. Kitchen well equipped. Staff was very nice and all spoke English very well. Beach was amazing and quiet (when the cruise ships weren't there). There is a shuttle that takes you to the beach which was nice. Free shuttle to and from airport which was convenient.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Cristina P
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

I loved our suite. The kitchen is nice. I wish they would of had a lil nicer cookware. The pools are great. The waterfalls are cool. The burgers from Herby’s are good. There is no room service which sucks. The Big French Key is great. Beautiful water and not far away. They were not flexible on the checkout time at all, which was annoying when traveling with two young kids and the shuttle doesn’t leave till 12:30. This issue is why I went from 5 to 4 stars. I would probably stay there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2018

Love it, love it, love it!!! excellent vacation, beautiful place, friendly staff, lots of activities to do and places to go, weather perfect, we enjoyed our vacation so much that we will definitely come back! we recommend this place...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank D_Esperanza30
Reviewed July 21, 2018

I spent the past week there. The rooms were awesome and very clean and spacious. Housekeeping did a fantastic job my room was cleaned before noon everyday.

Herbys Sports Bar is one of the best I’ve ever been to. Excellent food and fast service. Ate there all 3 nights I was in Roatan.

The Spa was very nice as well, but the 90 minute massage was best I’ve had in a long time. Can’t wait to go back

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2018

My husband and I stayed here hoping to find a quiet and relaxing place for our last minute escape from reality. We were super pleased with what we discovered. We normally stay on West Bay but I wanted something different than the crowded beach for a change. This property was just what I was looking for. We stayed in a one bedroom first floor suite. Our patio opened to the amazing pool, one of many that all had fabulous waterfalls. The room had a bedroom with king bed and en suite bathroom and shower. There was a full kitchen, dining room and living room. Much like a one bedroom condominium. The poolside patio had a table with chairs and lounge chair. Very nice. Everything was in working order, the a/c awesome, window coverings sufficient, etc. I have no complaints whatsoever. The resort has a spa, too! My husband and I took great advantage of this. I even got a haircut. The massages were great and the avocado body scrub was even better. There were two restaurants onsite. The sports bar and grill was really fun and the food was good. The fancier restaurant had movie night and they delivered your dinner to you while watching the movie. Pretty nice. We had breakfast here as well and all our meals were really good. I don’t remember if they offered room service or not. To experience the beach you must take a taxi or use the shuttle provided by the hotel. You will ride to the small ferry and be taken to an island right offshore. It was awesome. There was only one other couple there. We ate cheeseburgers and the waiter delivered our Rum Punch to our lounge chairs on the beach. There are tables in the water, a zip line, a swing over the water, kayaks, paddleboards, snorkeling equipment, hammocks, a walking trail and more. I wish we had gotten up earlier and spent more time there. I loved it! I did not miss West Bay at all! We walked down the street to the pharmacy and little store. Really convenient. I highly recommend this place. It is about15 minutes to the airport and 45 minutes to West Bay. I enjoyed everything about this place and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple