All reviews sports bar french key washer and dryer french cay full kitchen walking distance grocery store great place to stay pineapple bedroom condo nice property west end sofa bed great central location mid island five nights private island
Reviewed October 8, 2018

We stayed in W. End but were interested in a unit for sale so we took a look with a great realtor we met there. The unit we looked at was absolutely beautiful and the grounds were amazing. High end details in the condo, very clean and fresh with ocean and pool view. Great variety of pools and the on-site sports bar was probably the best I've been in. It was fantastic with probably 20 TV's, great layout and very reasonably priced drinks for a gringo location. Great view of French Harbour as well. The only thing that was odd is the location. It's not next to a beach though the ocean is in easy range and view. If this were on the beach this would be right up with the island's flagship beachfront resorts, probably even the best. We didn't go to the beach in French Harbor and that is supposed to be a short trip but for us living in the countryside in the US the 25 minutes (with good traffic and driving at American speeds and no traffic cops of any kind...even 20 minute drive is reasonable) to West End and West Bay is totally worth the location. It's a great central location if you want to explore the island and your are missing out if you don't visit the beaches on the more remote East end of the island. The best mall on the island with restaurants and a new hospital is right down the street.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank BeachNBreeze
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Suites were beautiful and comfortable. Kitchen well equipped. Staff was very nice and all spoke English very well. Beach was amazing and quiet (when the cruise ships weren't there). There is a shuttle that takes you to the beach which was nice. Free shuttle to and from airport which was convenient.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Cristina P
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

I loved our suite. The kitchen is nice. I wish they would of had a lil nicer cookware. The pools are great. The waterfalls are cool. The burgers from Herby’s are good. There is no room service which sucks. The Big French Key is great. Beautiful water and not far away. They were not flexible on the checkout time at all, which was annoying when traveling with two young kids and the shuttle doesn’t leave till 12:30. This issue is why I went from 5 to 4 stars. I would probably stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2018

Love it, love it, love it!!! excellent vacation, beautiful place, friendly staff, lots of activities to do and places to go, weather perfect, we enjoyed our vacation so much that we will definitely come back! we recommend this place...

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank D_Esperanza30
Reviewed July 21, 2018

I spent the past week there. The rooms were awesome and very clean and spacious. Housekeeping did a fantastic job my room was cleaned before noon everyday.

Herbys Sports Bar is one of the best I’ve ever been to. Excellent food and fast service. Ate there all 3 nights I was in Roatan.

The Spa was very nice as well, but the 90 minute massage was best I’ve had in a long time. Can’t wait to go back

Date of stay: July 2018