All reviews queen suite spanish style the main street great location pilot bay lovely owners late checkout friendly reception bars and restaurants one night place to stay handy location school holidays clean rooms ground floor stayed two nights minute walk
Reviewed December 29, 2017

This hotel was perfectly located for exploring around the area and walking to the beach, restaurants, or the Mount. It was clean and the staff friendly. There was plenty of space, but the rooms weren't overly large. It was nice to have a dedicated parking spot as well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2017

I really enjoyed the one night I stayed at the Mission Belle. The reception person was friendly and helpful. The studio was more than I expected . a lovely living room and kitchen and well appointed bedroom and spotless bathroom. The location was amazing ... just steps away from the mount, beaches, good restaurants, the main shopping street, and the InterCity bus stop. I really wished I had had more time in Mount Maunganui and at the motel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

The Mission Belle is centrally located and very clean. That’s the good news. Bad news is the rooms are tiny, even the Queen Suite Upgrade wasn’t big enough for my husband and myself. There was no soap in my room. Not hand soap, not shower soap, not dish soap. I complained when I checked out and the owner shrugged and said that his staff was at fault. Really pissed me off. Dude, you are the owner. It’s YOUR fault.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Motel relatively clean - but compact rooms. Friendly staff. The complimentary beverages were a bit sparse - we were there for two days. We had a room adjacent to restaruants so was a bit noisy at night. Biggest problem for us was the soft bed and pillows.

Room Tip: Rooms by the restaruants noisy - ask for a room on the righthand side of the property
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Really great reception. We just needed a mid-trip break before heading home after three weeks overseas and this motel was exactly the ticket! The room was very clean and efficiently laid out. The location is fantastic - just a minute walk to the main road with a great choice of eateries. The local fish & chip shop was brilliant after all the exotic food we've got through.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple