All reviews hot pools great location one bedroom apartment pilot bay quiet at night full kitchen stayed here for one night comfortable beds washing machine and dryer an upgrade lovely apartment the ground floor car park would definitely stay here again plenty of space great place to stay restaurants and shops
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Came here straight from the airport ..arrived at 10am very tired so rang up to see if we could check in early. To our surprise they said we could straight away .. wow .. first impressions great. Went to our room and opened the door to find a wonderful stylish apartment with everything you could ask for.. our only complaint would be there was no bath but the shower was awesome so really no problem. Ours was a two bedroom apartment which we shared with family members and all kept saying how impressed we were . Do yourself a favour and stay here. And finally, the restaurant downstairs was a really good meal too.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank markmcqueeney
Reviewed July 20, 2018

ON First Floor disappointing Appartment tidy enough all listed items there. Lack lustre in presentation. Was given list of do and don't NO PARTY was forcefully told about. For a Mature person I found this insulting. Bed was comfortable. Won't be back could get better value elsewhere. Only lace I ever been called and asked when do you expect to check in as we close at 5pm

Room Tip: no view appart from other hotels over street.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

The Pacific Apartments as expected has all the modern facilities, is located in a good spot for an early morning walk round the Mt and a great coffee shop on the ground floor. Parking was easy to navigate and the staff very hospitable. A couple of points from me are; the wall mounted tv is mount on an angle and cabling is horrendously ugly, plus they have installed one of those cheap designer toilet seats that do not cover the entire porcelain base when down. Other than this it was great and a 5/5 if these two things were sorted.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2018

LOWS:- 1.The rude pool maintenance man. The spa was only luke warm and he swore about other patrons not putting the cover on and said this wasn't the hotel for me then if I liked a hotter spa. He should not be allowed near the public!
2.The ridiculous need to use the key magnet for everything: every use of the lift; to enter and LEAVE the pool or gym… but we only had 2 keys for 4 of us!
3. The freezing pool and luke warm spa - what's the point of having them? Mr grumpy pool-man said he just tells guests to use the Mount public hot pools. However, the Oceanside Hotel has a HOT spa and tepid pool - warm as toast, so why can't The Pacific?
4. The awful flat white at the cafe - it had that awful 'off' sour milk flavour, which I believe happens from too high temps or wrong grinding(?) The lady tried 3 times to make a nice one, but still the same problem. I asked for my money back and she wouldn't as she said I just wasn't used to their coffee beans?! I've had flat whites at all the cafes by the beach (SideTrack's is the best), so I know what I'm talking about. So I just skulled the horrible coffee and vowed never to return.
5. No tasteful decor or lamps in the apartment. No bedside lamps - had only 1 light switch by the door.
6. After paying $330 for my family for our first one day stay there, the latest we were allowed to check out when we asked, was 10:30 am, yet I couldn't see any cleaners around.
7. Poor maintenance: A painting on the floor, clock didn't work , swing bin in cupboard broken, broken skirting.
8. The apartment was cold. The 1 heat pump only warmed the entrance way, while the bedrooms and lounge stayed freezing.
9. The gym had hardly any equipment in it.
HIGHS:- Lovely apartment .
Outstanding views!
Clean and fresh.
Fantastic mattresses and pillows - we had the best sleep .
Nice furniture.
The receptionist lady was quite nice.

Stayed in July 2018

Room Tip: Ask for sea view.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2018

I stayed in a one bedroom apartment on the 6th floor so a great view. The apartment was clean and tidy and well set out. Great to have a full kitchen as keeps costs down so I then don't mind paying a bit more for the room. Everything was great except I found the bed too soft so I didn't sleep well but not everyone is as fussy as me so don't let that put you off. Book direct with the front desk rather than other websites as they can offer you a much better rate.

Room Tip: Higher floors offer great views
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo