“Good meal”
Review of Mexicali Fresh

Mexicali Fresh
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a longboard burrito and longboard taco salad. Both were acceptable, the taco seemed to be a better value. Too bland? Add some zippy salsa to make the heat you want.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Had a late lunch here and will definitely return. Such good food. I had a longboard taco salad and it was delicious. Servings are generous and everything is super tasty. Good value.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 30, 2018

Mexicali USED to be my spot of choice. Id take large groups, go as a couple, or just grab a feed after wandering the mount.

But the seasonal workers that are going through the place, mean that being a local, regular client. We're being treated like just another customer.

Food quality has slipped with the high staff turnover, and the portion sizes are significantly reducing. Great for profits. But no good for value. Your paying $15-$18 for a burrito. A kebab shop is doing the same for $10-$12. A 40% premium isnt justified.
The service is no better, the food is very similar. Wheres the value?

I truely hope that it improves. I bloody love mexican food.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank impromptu1s
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

Went here with six friends. We all really enjoyed our food. It was fresh and flavoursome. Would definitely go again.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We went here the other night with friends. My wife and I shared the Fajita wrap, which for $16.50 we thought would be a reasonable size. Boy were we surprised, we each got half. The half could easily fit in the palm of my hand. It was bland and tasteless. Basically, this is Subway for Mexican food, with one difference - Subway is better value. Save your money and time, go somewhere else.

Date of visit: December 2017