“Fantastic seafood”
Review of Fish Face

Fish Face
Price range: US$10 - US$23
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

As an entry we had the calamari which were fabulous, tender and tasty. As a main course I had the spaghetti marinara and my wife had the mussels (white wine sauce). It all tasted great and we'll balanced none of the ingredients overpowered the seafood flavor. Service was also great, our waitress was nice and attentive. This place is definitely highly recommend.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

From start to finish this restaurant delivered. The fish was superbly fresh and the service was top notch. I am not a wine person, but Fiona recommended a wine that paired beautifully with the snapper. From the first bite I was hooked. The atmosphere is wonderful, the flavor of the food was divine. Highly commend the chef who created this dish. If you haven’t tried fish face, you’re missing out on a true gem of the mount.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Have been to this restaurant twice in the last two months,once with four others for lunch and three of us for dinner.The food was beautifully cooked,tasty with generous portions.The service was equally tops.If you like good ,fresh seafood try Fish Face,you won't be dissapointed.Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

If you're looking for a restaurant with not only a fantastic menu but also a great dessert menu, then look no further than Fish Face. We visited for a mid-week lunch and found the food to be delicious, with plenty of desirable choices. Our dessert (the chocolate nemesis and the coconut mousse) were the highlight, as was the friendly and relaxed service. A great place for a relaxed lunch.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Been in NZ and have been waiting to have mussels and wow I wasn’t disappointed. Perfectly cooked all bigger than my thumb. We started with some fab Tuna and my wife had scallops risotto which was tasty but a bit to rich for her for lunch. Highly recommend this place. Great friendly service too