“Awesome food - Hidden Gem”

The Valley Restaurant
Price range: US$14 - US$23
Description: The Valley Restaurant is a modern take on fine dining without the high price tag. We offer a great selection of meals, our mains are designed to be able to share your side dishes, giving you the option of trying several different sides. Bookings are essential for groups larger than 4.
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Who would've thought you could get quality food like this in a club restaurant? I love the way you can choose your meat, then choose 2 sides included.
2 of us chose Scotch Fillet Steaks and one had the Salmon. Such tender and juicy steaks, they were awesome! The best I've had for a while and the Salmon was pronounced as being delicious also.
The sides were also delicious- we all chose different sides and everyone was happy with their choices.
Then there was desert! All deserts are gluten free and they were delicious.
My only issue is that drinks have to be purchased desperately and paid by cash only .
Highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Eaglerider53

Reviewed October 2, 2018

This restaurant is excellent and one of the best in Maitland, The menu is extensive and choice of side dishes is the best I have seen. Service is also excellent and Chef Jordy is always asking if everything is OK and is very friendly

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Came here on a Friday night, was busy and had a nice atmosphere. Food was priced higher than the quality we received. Not a bad meal, but not for what we paid. Beers also expensive.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank isaacm259
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Decided to shout myself dinner tonight as my wife was working late. Was going to have a burger or something. Saw the Restaurant special was Waygu & given I’d only had it a few times before decided, bugger it I’ll have one.
This turned out to be the nicest steaks I’ve ever had in my 55 yrs.. cooked to perfection “medium” tender tasty & cant wait to go back & have another one. Great value at $44 with members discount including 2 sides. Well done Jordy & team. Outstanding..

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Please put the lava cake on your a la carte menu! The teenagers loved it! Thanks for another great family dinner. Such a relaxed place with awesome food and fantastic friendly service. Really appreciate how welcoming and attentive front of house are to your customers!

Date of visit: July 2018