All reviews the main road would stay here again one night stay room key great bed gluten free clean rooms oysters long drive good size stayed nights saturday night lamb shank bend over backwards motel accommodation joanne
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

All you need in a basic motel and some extra effort gone in to decor and amenities. Modern bathroom, clean room and comfortable bed. Quiet location but pretty close to main road. Would stay here again. Restaurant has specials -half lobster $28.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Endeavour_Motel, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Endeavour Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Thank you for your kind review, it's pleasing to hear your stay with us was very comfortable.
Our restaurant also has $20 blackboard specials with some very nice hearty winter meals.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon

Warm regards

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Booked an executive deluxe (queen plus single) room but after 6 hour drive to arrive on a long weekend was given a house in an adjacent street. Arrived to find it unlocked. It was filthy, old broken furniture, turned on the kitchen light and short circuited the house. Unrenovated, old fittings, no smoke alarm, no one seemed to have checked it at all. Receptionist was lovely and came to verify our concerns. We were refunded but then left to find new accommodation on a booked out long weekend. Gobsmacked to think this could be offered to an adult and child as acceptable and comparable to that shown on the website.

Room tip: Wasn’t given a room on the premises
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Endeavour_Motel, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Endeavour Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Hi Catscan68

On behalf of our entire team I would like to sincerely apologise for your unsatisfactory experience while attempting to stay with us. Please know that this is certainly not our usual standard of cleanliness.

Management relies heavily on our housekeeping team to ensure that all our accommodation is clean and well maintained and each room should have been inspected before the guests arrival.

On a positive note, we do thank you for bringing these issues to our attention and now we can put better procedures in place so this does not happen again.

If there is anything we can help you with in the future please don't hesitate in contacting us

Warm regards

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

I went to my sisters wedding in Morpeth and needed somewhere to stay obviously. I booked online to stay here at the Best Western Endeavour Motel. The room was tidy, great bed and very clean. The shower amenities were fantastic, they have the large bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash mounted to the wall in pump bottles, this is fantastic, I can’t stand little cakes of soap and tiny bottles of shampoo that do nothing. The mini bar was stocked; however, my only negative is that the bottle of Tooheys New must have been around for sometime as the label just fell off, like it had been in storage forever, but it still went down beautifully. The TV channels are great, I had it stuck on the movies channel, for when I wasn’t photographing weddings. The restaurant is amazing, to the chef, your breakfast is amazing and your seafood is great. I stayed a total of four nights and if I’m back in Maitland again I’ll be stopping in here again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Endeavour_Motel, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Endeavour Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Hi Dak416,
Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your constructive comments. I will pass your kind words onto our housekeeping and restaurant staff.

The soap and shampoo dispensers are something new we are trialing, so glad to hear you approve !!! I will also have our housekeeping team address the issue with the mini bar.

We look forward to having you stay with us again soon, if there is anything we can help you with in the future, please don't hesitate in contacting us.

Best regards

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I stayed 2 nights in the standard hotel rooms and several in the serviced appartments. The hotels rooms were comfortable and deluxe styling. The rooms can be a little awkward with the parking if the hotel is fully booked. In general the rooms are fantastic and have been upgraded to a deluxe level, however there a couple of minor problems due to the updating (renovated bathrooms - bathroom door did not fully open (only to 60-75 degrees) so if you are larger or have mobility issues this may cause so minor inconvenience)...
The serviced appartments are clean and comfortable. They have the advantage of having cooking facilities.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

this was my overnight stay on the way from Canberra to Brisbane. Absolutely perfect. Nice and quiet, clean rooms, pet friendly for my two sausage dogs, meals in the restaurant are fantastic. 5 min walk to local dominos pizza, IGA and the local pub. Totally comfy beds too!!
The only issue was the shower head leaked but otherwise it’s a hidden gem. Would 100% recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018