“Beautiful food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2018

I buy Chinese from this restaurant at least once a month, it is the best Chinese food in the area, if I have visitors we have Chinese sometimes and they always comment how good the food is.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank betty462018

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Place one is by far the best Chinese takeaway food in Maitland. Never had a bad meal. The prawn toast and fried rice is also amazing. Cant fault a thing!!

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Allison O
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

We were just driving through and took the recommendation from trip advisor. The curry prawns was divine and the sweet and sour pork was good too. Yum!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018

I first dined at this restaurant last year and it was amazing. We were with some friends who frequently dine there, so we let them order an array of dishes based on their recommendations. I can honestly say that they were all very delicious, in fact, I was so full that I couldn't fit dessert in which is unusual for me.

It was my birthday a few weeks ago, so I was visiting my mother and she asked me if I wanted to get some Chinese takeout, so this was the restaurant, I chose and once again, I was not disappointed. We ordered the Beef with Cashews, Sweet and Sour Pork, and some steamed dim sims which are my favorite.

The next time I am in town, I will be back here for sure.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and friendly and quick service, restaurant could do with a renovation though, food was fresh and tasty

Date of visit: March 2018