“Food Just Gets Better”

Organic Feast Wholefoods Cafe
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A small but busy organic cafe located within a large organic store... we make everything we sell here on site in our cafe using fresh, organic and local (where possible) ingredients. Open for breakfast and lunch Monday to Saturday we pride ourselves on our great organic coffee, fresh healthy meals, options for all types of diets (especially vegan, vegetarian, raw and gluten-free), fast friendly service and homely atmosphere.
Reviewed September 25, 2017

The newer dishes are very imaginative and tasty. Recently I had a vegan Thai rice noodle salad which was delicious for Saturday lunch. To be honesti would probably not eat anywhere else in Maitland.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Entering through the Wholefoods shop as the layout feels lovely. The menu is simple and the dishes look fab. I had the buckwheat pancakes and they were delicious as was the granola bar. Chai was average, basically a hot bonsoy drink with a tiny hint of chai flavour. Overall though a lovely experience

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

We visit Organic Feast a lot and it has been amazing every time. The menu is great and there's always a delicious salad or dessert at the front counter. I love that I can take my kids to a cafe that serves them wholesome food - not just nuggets and chips!

1  Thank Tracey W
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for a quick shop at the organic supermarket and found this lovely little cafe inside the Organic Feast supermarket. Decided to have a hot chocolate and banana bread with cinnamon and honey butter as an afternoon treat. It was delicious and reasonably priced. I will be back for a meal another day!

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Just had lunch at Organic Feast in East Maitland. What an awesome place to eat and shop for fresh, organic, locally grown vegetables and fruit. This is a place that will be a return visit many times over. The staff are friendly and efficient and always smiling.