“Not a nice sandwich”

Add it.
Iggy'z Patisserie
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in East Maitland
Reviewed April 19, 2016

We ordered fish and chips and a club sandwich. I've had a variety of club sandwiches before but this one was just a thick slab of two meats jammed between stale bread. Edible, but we won't be going back.

Reviewed March 26, 2016

The first time here. Very impressed with the wonderful presentation of cakes to choose from. Reminded me of being back in Europe. Very friendly staff. We tried and recommend the chocolate mousse and strawberry cake.

Reviewed March 1, 2016

I have visited this establishment numerous times and have had nothing but great service, cakes and coffee are to die for and the lunch time menu is fantastic. Staff are always friendly and always willing to chat even when they are flat out! Thanks, will definitely be back! Oh and i don't mind about not having serviettes, if i needed one i would go and look for one ;)

Reviewed February 28, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch on Sunday. Ordered sandwiches that they got the bread wrong so remade it with sourdough. One slice was a normal size slice but the other was so thin it couldn't hold the contents of the sand which and was like toast it was so dry. No serviette was given with lunch and none were on the table. Not what you would expect. I was waiting for a beautiful thick slice of fresh sourdough especially since the sourdough bake house was across the road.
Very disappointed.
We were not asked how our lunch was so I don't think they were interested anyway.

5  Thank Annette H
Reviewed January 7, 2016

My husband, myself and adult daughter called in for a coffee after a very dissatisfying lunch at the pub. Ordered 2 x capuccino mugs to have there, 1 slice and a small fruit tart. This came to $16.50 so I gave the girl $20 and then realised I had the 50cents so offered her that to make the change situation easier, and she accepted. However, upon receiving the change I showed her she had only given me $3, not $4 as I was owed. She stared at me blankly before her Mother, also the barista, nodded in agreement, so I got my $4 and the daughter duly repeated the order stating 2 x mugaccinos "to take away" and the 2 x delicacies. I then corrected her advised we were going to have it there, just sitting outside the window - directly below where the Mother was making the coffees, and well within sight. After about 15 minutes of waiting patiently and seeing people file in and out with their takeaways, the girl finally appeared and handed 2 x take away coffees to the last people that had walked in. She turned around and before walking back in the cafe she came over to us and enquired "are you waiting to order"? I then reminded her of our order 15 mins prior, the discrepancy in the change etc, asking if she remembered me. She then advised she would "do them now" and I advised her not to bother, I would just get my money back. I followed her into the shop and explained this to her Mother, again reciting my order, the discrepancy in change etc and just asked for my money back. The Mother then asked me how much she owed me. By this time I was well and truly astounded and advised $16.50....she then produced a $20 out of till, thrust it into my hand and advised me to "never come back"....I certainly don't have an issue with that!!

1  Thank taronga57