“Coffee with a view”

Add it.
Iggy'z Patisserie
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in East Maitland
Reviewed 30 April 2016

Rainy morning so had coffee in, rather than takeaway and was happy I did as the tables on the old fashioned balcony over the street had a nice view of the little town and it was a very pleasant place to enjoy good coffee coffee and a nce slice. The three women running the shop were friendly, service was efficient, price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

We ordered fish and chips and a club sandwich. I've had a variety of club sandwiches before but this one was just a thick slab of two meats jammed between stale bread. Edible, but we won't be going back.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

The first time here. Very impressed with the wonderful presentation of cakes to choose from. Reminded me of being back in Europe. Very friendly staff. We tried and recommend the chocolate mousse and strawberry cake.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

I have visited this establishment numerous times and have had nothing but great service, cakes and coffee are to die for and the lunch time menu is fantastic. Staff are always friendly and always willing to chat even when they are flat out! Thanks, will definitely be back! Oh and i don't mind about not having serviettes, if i needed one i would go and look for one ;)

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch on Sunday. Ordered sandwiches that they got the bread wrong so remade it with sourdough. One slice was a normal size slice but the other was so thin it couldn't hold the contents of the sand which and was like toast it was so dry. No serviette was given with lunch and none were on the table. Not what you would expect. I was waiting for a beautiful thick slice of fresh sourdough especially since the sourdough bake house was across the road.
Very disappointed.
We were not asked how our lunch was so I don't think they were interested anyway.

5  Thank Annette H