Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$29
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

If you're in pedernales, you probably came for Bahia de las águilas. This hotel will keep your things safe and give you a nice place to come back to. You will not get a big fluffy king size, but if you thought you would then you have no idea where you are. We're lucky to even have hotels here! There's not much options, and I'll be happy to return to this hotel again. The staff is very friendly. I see a lot of complaints in the comments about getting only 1 towel for 2 people... "Me puedes dar otra toalla por favor?" Would have solved that.

The pool was amazingly clean, they must do that daily. The owner of this hotel also owns a restaurant right at the place where you catch a boat to Bahia de las águilas, so if you don't know how to get there just talk to the front desk, they can get you a driver no problem... Otherwise download the offline maps and head to "Cabo rojo" you're looking for "cueva de las pescadores" but a lot of the road is made of dirt and you will have 'edge' aka 1g phone service at best. You don't need a 4x4, my little car had no problem (although I was stopped by some guys in a 4x4 at one place and told to go another way because of my car, which I listened to)

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

It's a nice hotel right next to the beach. Service is 100% excellent. Big nice yard and perfect size swimming pool. Beach is 2 minutes waking distance. Don't expect a 5 stars hotel room because it's not. Room was neat and clean. I'll definitely come back to this place and recommend it to anyone. I consider this hotel a mini resort.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2015

was visiting pedernales for a couple days and there arent many hotels to choose from. we chose this one since it looked nice on the outside and lobby. Our room was TINY! very small for 2 people. There was a double bed, cable tv and it was air conditioned. I think what I didnt like was the walls in the hotel room had several bugs squashed into the wall and the maids never cleaned them. It just felt dirty to me.
they also only gave us 1 towel for 2 people so Im glad I travelled with my own. We were only there to sleep so it was ok for that purpose.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2015 via mobile

We visited it because we wanted to travel around Pedernales. It had enough space and the swimming pool was ok. People were nice, and the food at the restaurant was good enough. Expect to cover your needs, not higher than that.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2014

First of all, if you haven't been to to the DR you need to recalibrate your expectations.
This hotel is pretty on the outside and looks rather grand, but it is really just the shell.
We had a large room with 2 double beds, OK mattresses. USual DR pillows (lower your expectations), only cold water in shower (again, standard in the DR), one bath towel for each person (seems to be standard).
Wifi worked. No food or coffee on site. There is a path out the back door to go right to the beach, but the gate was padlocked and no one could be found to open it. No really walking distance to restaurants, Malecon, etc.
If I go again, I would try Dona Chava or Hotel Pedernales.
We were able to park our car within a locked gate, but I am not sure this is neccesary

Date of stay: April 2014