Spa at DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol South - Cadbury House
Review Highlights
Lovely location

My friends and I booked this to celebrate our birthdays. We had access to the spa from 3/8pm and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
naomi c
Bristol, United Kingdom
via mobile
Birthday treat

My partner booked the hotel for a birthday treat for me. Our room was lovely & spotlessly clean - I... read more

Reviewed July 16, 2018
Jo D
via mobile

All reviews outdoor jacuzzi ice bucket relaxing place staff were so helpful can't remember her name warm cookies into consideration high standard spa area good size sun loungers explained everything lovely surroundings hen do pods manicure availability
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

As a long term member here I am now sick of turning up to find something not working. If it’s not the steam room, it will be the Jacuzzi or bubbles in the pool. I’m starting to wonder where all of the membership money goes? It doesn’t seem to be in maintaining the standard of the pool and changing rooms. The tiles in the steam room and jacuzzi are constantly coming off, which not only looks unsightly, but makes it uncomfortable to sit on the rough uneven seats. There is black mould all over the ceiling in the ladies shower area and the showers are often cold or out of order. It really feels like they just don’t care. Come on Doubletree! This used to be an award winning leisure club but now you’ve really dropped your standards.

3  Thank lisajp161
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic venue pretty location amazing food and wonderful friendly staff. Highly recommended and can’t wait to return

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Great place to unwind. Away from the city crowded street. Lots to around the hotels nd the vacinity. Love for kids and adults likewise. Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

The Swimming Pool - The pool was spacious and I liked that it was sectioned off so that people could do lane swimming. I didn't hugely like the fact that there were families with small children splashing around though. Maybe a children's pool separately would work and keep the other pool for adults using the spa? It takes away the relaxation element a little.

The Hot Tub and Sauna's - They were great. I visited in winter so it was a fun experience to be in a hot tub whilst outside.Saunas were very relaxing.

The Restaurant - The food in the restaurant was lovely and the service was good too. Very relaxed atmosphere and it was nice that you could either go in the Spa dressing gown or in your own clothes.

Overall I did leave feeling refreshed and relaxed!

4  Thank Julia M
Reviewed February 6, 2018

Went for a Spa day with my partner and was very disappointed. The spa gowns we were given had make up all over them, so were obviously unwashed. Then the indoor jacuzzi was OUT OF ORDER. The hammocks that were advertised on the website DID NOT EXIST. The outdoor jacuzzi was jam packed. There were kids in the swimming pool, so no chance to relax.
Only good thing was the sauna.
Food was OK, but nothing special.
I have emailed them about my concerns and HAD NO RESPONSE.
Would not recommend this to anyone seeking a relaxing Spa day, waste of money.

2  Thank Katie Kitty M