All reviews positive energy don carlos spa resort massage treatment organic breakfast orange beach club lovely smile huge terrace relaxing massage breakfast staff great weather pool service reception team sea view room nikki beach amazing hotel every morning
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

A group of friends and I came to celebrate a birthday with high expectations, and we were more then satisfied!
Patricia and Johana were super kind and welcoming at the reception, walked us through the spa letting us know everything to have the most complete and wonderful experience.
Once we had all the details on how to enjoy every corner, we left our things at a great locker room, with fantastic lockers where our bath robes and flip flops awaited ;)
The water circuit is amazing! With wide open windows letting all the natural light in, and giving a very wide spacious feeling! Very complete with two type of steam rooms and an outrageous sauna! Loved it that for once you didn't feel trapped in a box!
Once I had enjoyed the water circuit they came to pick me up for the massage treatment, in my case I had Maria, which was extremely nice and delicate, always asking if I was comfortable and if she could bring me any beverage or anything I might need to be as comfortable as possible!

All in all! Amazing!!! Definitely coming back for more relax-detox! Time!!!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank NuevespigasP
DonCarlosResort, Director General at The Oasis by Don Carlos Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2016

Dear Nuevespigas,

Thank you very much for your detailed review and nice comments about The Oasis by Don Carlos and our Spa.
We are more that happy to have offered you and your friends a memorable experience Our best reward is to know that we have exceded your expectations and that you have ejoyed the experience a lot.

We hope to welcome you very soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2016

My wife and I have been in the The Oasis SPA in mid october 2016 and we had a great time, so we went to a second treatment last week, booth times we had ELENA who made us happy with sensitive hands, the best cosmetic products and the latest technique equipment we ever had, highly recommended, for those who know... we will come back when we are again in Marbella for holidays, all the best from Switzerland

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DonCarlosResort, Director General at The Oasis by Don Carlos Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2016

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read your wonderful review about your last stay at The Oasis by Don Carlos we thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with future guests.
We do appreciate your compliments with regards to Elena service and spa facilities and products.
Our main reward is our guests’ satisfaction and loyalty.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback we hope to welcome you soon.

Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

I took the chance to visit with two friends in August and this is by far the best resort that I have visited. From the very first instant you are welcomed by a very charming and approachable reception team. And it does not stop there as throughout my time in the resort I felt extremely well looked after. The resort certainly met my expectations but the team exceeded them.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 659AlexG
DonCarlosResort, Director General at The Oasis by Don Carlos Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2016

Dear Alex,

Thank you very much for your wanderful feedback about your last stay at The Oasis by Don Carlos and for taking your value time to share it with future guests.

We apreciate your compliment about the service and team they will receive them whith happyness and joy.

We are looking forward to welcome you very soon.

Reviewed October 11, 2016

Just returned from this hotel & I must tell you how amazing it was right from the start. My friend and I booked last minute to get away for a few days. Everything from the greeting upon arrival is very professional & friendly. The room was fabulous, the breakfast is an absolute delight and the pool & the grounds were gorgeous. It did help that we had great weather whilst we were there. Due to the weather being so nice we didn't try the spa, but it was all included and looked amazing. I would absolutely recommend this hotel and would 100% return.

I must also mention Liya on the reception desk at the Oasis who was extremely friendly & helpful.

Room tip: Ask for sea view room
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Lillylollypop

Dear Lilly,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at The Oasis by Don Carlos with future guests.

We are delighted to read you have enjoyed your stay and we have exceded your expectations.

Comments like yours encourage us to keep working for make our guests enjoy an unforgetable stay.

Thank you so much from our hearts we look forward to welcome you very soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2016

Honestly, this place is simply world-class, celebs flock to a quiet tranquil resort that exceeds expectations. the staff make the experience the best ever. Maria Gallardo welcomes you with delight and takes you on a journey of incredible Customer lead orientation of the entire resort of which we have never experienced ever before. Maria is a key to the Oasis which will galvanise your stay being one of the best the world can offer. I say Don Carols, Oasis, you are just truly FAB.

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank andy b

Dear Andy,

Thank you very much for your awsom review and for sharing it with future guests.
The Oasis by Don Carlos Resort Team is very honoured to learn that you have enjoyed an anforgetable stay since the purpose of our work is to make our guests feel special and shown that every detail is thought in advance to guarantee an unique experience.

We look forward to welcome you very soon.