Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Fun, safe, totally worth it

We booked the gold package and this was definitely one of our best experiences in Thailand! It was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
yvonnea412
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
via mobile
Adrenaline-rushing, fun, professional and we'd do it again!

The Gold Package was the most exhilarating and adrenaline-rushing fun that our group of 9 from... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kathylinh_2018

Recommended experiences in and around Mae Rim
from US$83.00
More Info
from US$123.00
More Info
1,710 results
All reviews silver package great fun ping pong chiang mai afraid of heights felt very safe a lot of fun beautiful scenery fun experience these guys amazing experience buffet lunch took pictures gold audi eagles bronze
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing day here. The pick up was on time and in a nice air conditioned van. Its a nice scenic drive out of the city to the jungle. We did the bronze package and it was so much fun. Lasted about 2 hours and was just the right amount of time. Ping Pong (he said that was his name!) was great fun and was fantastic with my 8 yr old daughter. There were 3 other guys working with Ping Pong and our group, all of whom were really good fun but kept our safety at the forefront of the day. At no point were we ever left unclipped. I was quite nervous at first and they put me at ease. For those who were more confident they did a good job of joking around sending them off a platform then shouting they hadnt clipped them in properly! I thought they did a good job of judging who they could and couldnt do those jokes on. The final drop at the end was really daunting but so glad we did it. The lunch was nice, green curry, omelette, rice etc). We had such a fun day and we all loved it, would definitely do it again.

1  Thank toddo1980
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Our pickup was air conditioned and on time. The staff was friendly and made you feel safe, zip lining was amazing and lunch was delicious. Overall the best excursion I’ve done since being in Thailand.

1  Thank Alex D
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Safe and fun! It's definitely money worth spending enjoying the beauty of nature while doing something exhilarating. The guides were friendly and took great care of us. The entries gold package track was simply fun, fun and more fun with many unexpected drops but still fun!

1  Thank myssyolo
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I was the only person who booked the Gold package so I had 2 instructors, Audi and Dive, all to myself. I was scared of the zip line at first and would have preferred if they’d put me a bit more at ease instead of adding to my fear with their teasing, but I soon warmed up and they were attentive, good fun, and ensured I was safe. I have a mild fear of heights, but love the feeling of flying through the air, so would definitely recommend this activity. The place was well organised and a tasty, healthy lunch was included. I also got a certificate and T shirt as a momento of my day. The best momento though were the videos the instructors took of me zip lining (they filmed on my phone) pure comedy!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Meerkat76
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Very nice place. Beautiful views. Staff is highly professional and focused on the safety. Very friendly.

Date of experience: March 2018