Open today: 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
One of our best stops in the County!

This was an unexpected stop on our self guided wine tour, but one we were happy we made. We loved... read more

Reviewed January 25, 2022
MandB56
Cambridge, Canada
Excellent Chardonnay

What a great call on my part. My wife likes the fruity citrus flavour of Sauvignon Blanc and I... read more

Reviewed April 16, 2021
M8947MZbruceg

All reviews unoaked chardonnay wine tour wines tasting conversation
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2020 via mobile

This was a smaller winery well worth the visit

The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about their product

The wine selection was good and tasty

The wine with their own maple syrup was great.

A definite winery to visit when in the area.

Date of experience: July 2020
3  Thank 559caseyc
Reviewed March 22, 2020

Any times bring my guests to Sugarbush they always comment on how friendly everyone is. And the wine is so good. It's hard to say what my favorite is, they're all so good. Any time of the year so a visit is always an experience. Summer time they offer gourmet grilled cheese. In winter come snowshoeing in their own sugarbush.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Louise d
Reviewed September 25, 2019

Having done a wine tasting tour in France two years ago which was only okay I was not that keen to go on a wine tour.
So glad our first stop was at Sugarbush Vineyards. Robert Peck, the co-owner, was a wealth of information not only about the history of wine making not only in Prince Edward County, but also his winery. Obviously , a lot of pride in what he and his wife have achieved since 2003 — excellent wines. A perfect start to our private tour with Wolf ,our guide, with Sandbank Winery Tours.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 23, 2019 via mobile

This is my new favourite winery. I loved pretty much every wine I tried here, both the reds and the whites. We were lucky enough to arrive shortly after the crowd. We were warmly greeted by Robert and Sally the owners. Robert took his time talking with us and tell us all about the different wines. He was very knowledgeable and very friendly. We really enjoyed talking with him. He told us about the history of his business and how he got into the wine making business. This was the best winery of our trip. I highly recommended stopping here.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed July 20, 2019

Looking for a nice Family Winery go to Hillier Ontario and try this Winery very nice setting in the Country Lots of great wines to sample red or white. and great choice of
selection. in a very nice tasting room at a good price to take some home with you

Date of experience: July 2019