Open today: 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Excellent Chardonnay

What a great call on my part. My wife likes the fruity citrus flavour of Sauvignon Blanc and I... read more

Reviewed April 16, 2021
M8947MZbruceg
Great Experience

Was served by the owner and she was wonderful. We tried the reds and she pushed the Maple Red and... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2020
lorisp702
Hamilton, Canada
via mobile

All reviews maple syrup unoaked chardonnay the owner wine tour last stop prince edward county his wife white wine tasting experience rob vineyard bottle wines pec winemaking property sampling
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2020

This was by far the best winery we visited when we were in Picton. We visited last Thursday (we were the group with the lady moving to BC) and got to meet the owner, what a delightful woman she was. It was myself (38) and two family friends (one in her 50s and one in her 60s). We ordered the cheese plate which was amazing. I loved the Golden White wine (the one with maple syrup and usually I don't like it). I ended up buying a bottle.

It's a smaller winery, but the service we received was second to none. I just didn't find the same hospitality at the larger wineries.

Yes it's a little out of the way but I really do HIGHLY recommend Sugarbush. The wine is lovely but the owner and her assistant were just absolutely beautiful people. The larger wineries could learn a thing or two from them.

Reviewed August 23, 2020 via mobile

This was our last stop on our wine tour with PEC wine tour. It was a beautiful spot with a huge outside covered patio right beside the vineyards! The wines were great (we bought 4 bottles) and they have a delicious cheese platter that I would recommend! I think the best part of our visit here was the gentleman, Rob that served us! He was super knowledgeable and engaging! Lots of great stories and just super friendly!

Reviewed August 17, 2020 via mobile

While exploring the attractions of Prince Edward County we stopped to visit this small family run vineyard. Given the Covid restrictions the vineyard is still able to provide a worthwhile experience.

You can experience a flight of three selections for six dollars. Unfortunately the samples are tiny. If you purchase a bottle the cost of the sampling is waived. A very generous cheese (3 varieties), salami and cracker plate is offered for $12.

During our visit, a Monday, the owner Rob and his wife were conducting the samplings. His detailed explanations on the wines revealed his passion of winemaking.

We enjoyed the experience and made a purchase.

2  Thank Dennis B
Reviewed July 16, 2020

Husband and I stopped in for a little wine tasting and enjoyed our stop. Outside tasting only at this time due to COVID. Well kept property. The wine was ok.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed July 15, 2020 via mobile

This was a smaller winery well worth the visit

The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about their product

The wine selection was good and tasty

The wine with their own maple syrup was great.

A definite winery to visit when in the area.

Date of experience: July 2020