Open today: 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Excellent Chardonnay

What a great call on my part. My wife likes the fruity citrus flavour of Sauvignon Blanc and I... read more

Reviewed April 16, 2021
M8947MZbruceg
Fun tasting served by owner

Reviewed October 12, 2020
396jenb
Winnipeg, Canada
via mobile

All reviews maple syrup unoaked chardonnay the owner wine tour last stop prince edward county his wife white wine tasting experience rob vineyard bottle wines pec winemaking property sampling
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2020 via mobile

We were fortunate to be served by one of the owners. It was apparent that he loves what he does and as a result this was our favourite tasting experience in PEC. He shared the story of his dogs on the maple labels and that they were created by a local artist.

Our favourite wines were the Golden White and the Cabernet Franc.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed August 30, 2020

Third time at this winery and it didn’t disappoint. Tastings normally take place in a room at the back of the building but due to COVID all tastings have been moved outside under a large pavilion. Numerous picnic tables off the sides are also provided with sun shade over them. The premises are also well behaved dog friendly. I enjoyed all the wines I tasted and although we didn’t indulge you can purchase a meat and cheese plate to enjoy with your wines. Sally and Rob are passionate about their craft and were helpful and knowledgeable. A must visit when you’re in the County!!

Reviewed August 25, 2020

This was by far the best winery we visited when we were in Picton. We visited last Thursday (we were the group with the lady moving to BC) and got to meet the owner, what a delightful woman she was. It was myself (38) and two family friends (one in her 50s and one in her 60s). We ordered the cheese plate which was amazing. I loved the Golden White wine (the one with maple syrup and usually I don't like it). I ended up buying a bottle.

It's a smaller winery, but the service we received was second to none. I just didn't find the same hospitality at the larger wineries.

Yes it's a little out of the way but I really do HIGHLY recommend Sugarbush. The wine is lovely but the owner and her assistant were just absolutely beautiful people. The larger wineries could learn a thing or two from them.

Reviewed August 23, 2020 via mobile

This was our last stop on our wine tour with PEC wine tour. It was a beautiful spot with a huge outside covered patio right beside the vineyards! The wines were great (we bought 4 bottles) and they have a delicious cheese platter that I would recommend! I think the best part of our visit here was the gentleman, Rob that served us! He was super knowledgeable and engaging! Lots of great stories and just super friendly!

Reviewed August 17, 2020 via mobile

While exploring the attractions of Prince Edward County we stopped to visit this small family run vineyard. Given the Covid restrictions the vineyard is still able to provide a worthwhile experience.

You can experience a flight of three selections for six dollars. Unfortunately the samples are tiny. If you purchase a bottle the cost of the sampling is waived. A very generous cheese (3 varieties), salami and cracker plate is offered for $12.

During our visit, a Monday, the owner Rob and his wife were conducting the samplings. His detailed explanations on the wines revealed his passion of winemaking.

We enjoyed the experience and made a purchase.

2  Thank Dennis B