“Love this place great view. Natalie was very attentive staff. ”

River Deck Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Tewantin
Price range: US$25 - US$55
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Hi! The River Deck Restaurant is located upon the Noosa Marina at Parkyn Court, Tewantin QLD, Australia. The restaurant is situated on the sparkling Noosa River with views 280 degrees up and down the river. Absolute waterfront, ample parking and the Noosa ferry berths at our front door. Catch the ferry from 6 jetty stops along the Noosa River. Sensational sunsets. The River Deck Restaurant is rated in the top 2 sites for restaurant wedding receptions with packages from $55.00 per head.
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food and service. The views are amazing . I loved my two visits. Love the outdoor area

Sue B, Owner at River Deck Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

thank you Ann for the great review, we have the best view of the Noosa River and at this time of the year the breeze is just amazing. So pleased that our staff were so attentive Sue

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

The setting and view ate outstanding and you expect the food and wine to be the same and it was. Obliging friendly staff. Definitely worth a visit.

Dear Vic I hope that you visit more often, and enjoy some of our special events Sue

Reviewed January 11, 2018

Had dinner, service second to none, food beautiful, ambience wonderful. We had no difficulty booking in, lovely around the jetty. I would definitely recommend.

Sue B, Owner at River Deck Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Thank you for such a great review sitting on the deck with the summer breeze good food and service what else could you ask for Sue

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Very welcoming from when we arrived. Very friendly and hospitable. Took the 2 course $32 and $36 option which was very filling with the best Sticky Date Pudding in Noosa Shire!!!
Plus a free ride home to boot. Highly recommend a visit. you wont be disappointed.

Sue B, Owner at River Deck Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

thank you for taking the time to review the Riverdeck Restaurant. I am pleased that the sticky date was up to your standard after all you are the sticky date judge from your college days. Maybe next visit you may wish to try the passionfruit cheesecake with ginger biscuit base. Look forward to seeing you again Sue

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner on 8/1/18. There weren’t a lot of people there and two staff were serving.
We were attended too quickly and seated outside. Very nice as there was a breeze coming in off the Noosa river. Lois was our drinks waitress and was prompt with taking our orders and delivering the drinks. The other waitress (sorry didn’t get her name) took our food order not that long after and the entree ordered came out in an acceptable time. Same with the mains of which I cannot comment on highly enough. I had the pork belly and it was definitely the best I have had. The right amount of fat, crackle and meat - fantastic!!! Together with the Mash and pecan and apple salad a truly memorable meal. My husband had the garlic prawns and the scallops on skewers of which were also very tasty.
The highlight of the night was when dessert was offered. I had spied the bread and butter pudding but after the very substantial pork belly meal I couldn’t eat the dessert then. I asked Lois if they had takeaway containers as I would love to take it home and have it later. She was very apologetic and said no but said that I could take it home in their baking dish that it was cooked in and bring the dish back tomorrow. I was gob smacked that they would have offered a first time customer that option and was grateful that they did as the bread and butter pudding was the best. Lois even told us to warm it up in the microwave for the right amount of time which was fantastic. Bravo Lois - because of your service and consideration we will be back again. The dish was returned the next day. Thank you.

yes the pork belly is to die for. I am pleased that Lois was as attenative as she was to you. The secret in the bread and butter pudding is the raisens soaked in rum, I do agree it would have tasted much better after a little rest and thank you for returning the dish Sue