“Always good”

Add it.
Swiss
Ranked #33 of 47 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Always try and drop in for a coffee & cake here when I visit. Fresh, good quality food - never disappointed.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

A very clean and well presented bakery with an array of beautiful fresh baked and prepared goods. The pies are amazing and the coffee isn't to bad either. A must stop place to visit when in Richmond. The mocha eclair is a must.

Reviewed November 3, 2016

My partner and I purchased a couple of pies for lunch and decided to eat in, as we had shopping to do afterwards.
My pie was luke warm and my partners not much better so we brought it to the attention of the staff. The woman we spoke to offered to microwave them for us but I think she missed the point - holding pies at an inadequate temperature is unsafe and so not only did I not want my $5 pie to be microwaved and soggy but it should have been hotter in the first place. She insisted that the temperature should be kept at 55 degrees celsius and after running her thermometer probe under the espresso machine hot water (which I think would have raised the temp of the probe to start with) managed to get to 57 degrees for my pie. I told her this was unacceptable and I would just like a refund as I didn't want to eat unsafe food.
She insisted the food was fine and wouldn't give us a refund - her attitude was surly and condescending but she needs to update her food safety knowledge - food should never be held between 5 and 60 degrees.
We certainly won't be back and for the sake of your health I wouldn't go there either.

Reviewed October 24, 2016

Have stopped here for lunch a couple of times now. The food seems to be fresh and there are a number of healthy (and not so healthy) options available to suit everybody.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

Come here often for there delicious vegetarian options such as their vegetarian pies and veterinarian filled rolls. Always fresh and tasty!