“Dirty and disgusting ”
Review of Sinful Coffee

Sinful Coffee
Ranked #3 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Richmond
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Went here for coffee and a wrap and the cabinet was extremely dirty salad was old and dried up the coffee cup was so dirty that I asked for it to be made again and it got made in a take out cup even though I was siting in the restaurant my wrap had
one piece of lettuce 3 tiny pieces of dry burnt chicken and some carrot there was also a little dog walking around in the kitchen and a dog bone behind the counter ! I will never be coming back again how dirty and yuck! My friend got corn fritters that had hardly any corn and 99% egg also huge chucks of red onion and full of oil. If your wanting normal food go else where !!

4  Thank Hollyedam17

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

I go here every weekday for my morning coffee. Great customer service, great coffee, staff are super friendly, great atmosphere.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

Great coffee and service but in the last few months I have been disappointed with the food going from great to average, dry cake, a tasteless wrap and nacho's had no flavor. Maybe there's been a change in the cook/chef

3  Thank 623suzp
Reviewed January 1, 2017

I always enjoy popping into Sinful when I'm in Richmond. The coffee is consistently good (this is a huge selling point for me) and the staff are always friendly. It's a wonderful place to while away an hour with a couple of coffees and a game of chess.

Reviewed September 30, 2016

They do have a sign out on the pavement directing you down the short alleyway. It is a deceptively large cafe. They had very nice looking cabinet food and plenty of it when I popped in for coffee (it was a shame we had already eaten!!). They also have a licence and a small bar. The coffee was slightly bitter for my taste, but a perfect temperature. My husband enjoyed his coffee.

1  Thank twebb21