“Awesome food”

Flavours Of Cairo Richmond & Nelson
Ranked #18 of 47 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: Flavours Of Cairo is locally owned and operated in two locations Richmond and Nelson Bridge St. We offer fresh healthy kebab & souvlaki meals and takeaway that are full of flavour, where you choose your size, meats and sauces . All our meat and vegetarian options are cooked fresh to order and we use local ingredients where possible. We have gluten free kebab meals with rice, dairy free and vegetarian choices on all of our menu .
Reviewed May 9, 2018

I love middle eastern food and have tried it in places all around the world including the Middle East but I have never had anything as delicious as what is available at Flavours of Cairo. For my first time at any new kebab / souvlaki I always go with the falafel option as I find that this is usually a great way to judge commitment to freshness and taste. The falafel was the best I have ever tasted and will certainly be going back for more. The service as also great so if you want an awesome taste experience then get yourself down to Flavours of Cairo.

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank Warren B

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Tasty and fresh - I love the kebab meals. I sometimes get a couple for dinner and the kids love it too... yum

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank MegsB9
Reviewed March 7, 2018

They have great food here! Went in there a few months ago, and it was an extremely hot day. After giving my order, and sitting down, one of the staff members went and gave everyone in the restaurant cold, bottled water while they waited for there order. This service on its own, has meant that they got a repeat customer from me. Always great service, food is always great, the place is always clean and tidy.

1  Thank elf132015
Danielle H, Owner at Flavours Of Cairo Richmond & Nelson, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

That's awesome to hear, thanks so much for taking the time to give us the review and we appreciate your repeat business :)

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

200% stoked with this place. My partner and I couldn’t decide on where to eat. With only a few options at night we were greeted by 2 gentleman who were very lovely and respectful. Enjoyed every bit of it that we had to get a third one to share before heading back to motueka. We will be visiting every time we can. Thanks heaps guys!! See ya soon

Date of visit: March 2018

Hi Talia, that's great to hear you loved our food and gave it a try! We pride ourselves on our delicious freshly cooked food and friendly staff :) We have a new Flavours Of Cairo opening Bridge St soon in Nelson too. Thanks for taking the time to post this review and we will see you next time :)

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

When you are dwelling within the streets of Richmond and you have about 54 places to eat and just can't decide, this is the place...looks amazing from the outside food it actually cooked to order and grilled confront of your eyes and the only downside is watching the mouthwatering food be given to the guy inffont of you , am going to come here every time I stop in and get the chance but fast food amazing taste and doesn't break the bank 10/10 words don't describe !!!!

1  Thank kyrant7

What a great review thanks so much for this it means a lot to hear how good your experience was !! So glad you loved your meal and we look forward to seeing you next time, we have a Facebook /Instagram page you can like us on Flavours Of Cairo for updates - we are also opening a new store in Nelson in the coming weeks too :)