“Love the smoothies”
Review of Columbus Coffee

Columbus Coffee
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Richmond
Reviewed 23 July 2015

The smoothies here are amazing. The mango smoothie is awesome. The wrap is very good to. It is nice to sit inside or outside and watch people go by.

There are newer reviews for Columbus Coffee

Reviewed 25 June 2015

Liked the look and convenience of this café but have twice walked out because of over crowding in the small space around the food cabinet and counter. Third time we managed to get to the food cabinet to choose two bacon and egg paninis and then order two coffees. The food and coffee arrived at the same time which was excellent. However, the coffees were just luke warm and the bacon and egg paninis were more like a croissant with a little bacon, half an over cooked egg and what looked like some bits of soggy silver beet leaves. The edges of the paninis were crunchy and too hard to eat. Considering we had paid $27.60 for the experience did not help. When we told the waitress that the food was not up to the standard we had expected she made comments that we felt put the blame on us for being ungrateful. We will definitely not be returning to Columbus Coffee as in my opinion there are much better options available in Richmond..

Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

This is the only coffee shop I go to, that every time, questions my choice to have a triple shot. I have 1 coffee before lunch most days, and when I have to go here, every time, even at the Nelson shop, I get grief for ordering a triple shot.
Totally unprofessional in my opinion with "where are you flying to today" comments, or just feeling like a scene is being made at the counter, deters me from going to Columbus Nelson and Richmond.
Ginger, Zumo, Kush, fords, Melrose House cafe, raglan coffee, Macashins to name a few, never mention the fact I'm ordering a triple shot, they take my order, take my money, and give me my coffee. Something to be learnt from here maybe Columbus?

Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

Ate here for my first meal in New Zealand. After 20 hours in a plane, it was a welcomed refreshment. The cranberry panini was awesome.

Reviewed 25 December 2014 via mobile

When ever I am in Richmond I got here. Best coffee and sevice around. All the staff are really helpful and friendly