“One of our regulars”
Review of Columbus Coffee

Columbus Coffee
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Richmond
Reviewed 26 June 2016

I like that fact that the staff know me by name due to using my Columbus card. My husband just loves their smoothies and I have always enjoyed my breakfasts and lunches that I have had there. Only down side is the outside area being part of a busy mall has so many people walking past. But this place is a great stop when out on those shopping trips.

There are newer reviews for Columbus Coffee

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Chance to catch breakfast with the wife on a beautiful Nelson Sunday. Ordered the Columbus Breakfast and Eggs Benedict with salmon. Food was better than expected and serving much bigger than expected. Keep it up and I'll have to come back for main meals!
Location was great, perfect for a sunny morning, our waitress perfectly fine, but another table had a very up-beat, chatty girl with a huge smile, we'll look for her next time.

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

I visited this coffee shop and really enjoyed my experience. I like my coffee small and strong and was nice to be served by someone who understood were I was coming from. The staff are friendly and happy and that makes the experience more enjoyable. Will definitely be going back when I'm passing through again

Reviewed 7 February 2016

On a public holiday Monday when everything else on town seemed to be closed and we were keen to find some breakfast, Columbus Coffee was just what we were looking for. Offering both indoor and outdoor tables, it was a particular treat to find that there was no smoking in the outdoor area. During a run of uncomfortably warm weather, the outdoor tables were in the shade first thing in the day, and made for a pleasant spot to enjoy a coffee, toast and the newspaper. The indoor tables also looked pleasant, and the whole place was clean and welcoming. We found the service to be efficient and helpful, and the coffee was fine. There is both cabinet food on offer, and a menu. There was a newspaper waiting for us, and clean toilets, and no surcharge. Thanks for opening when nobody else seemed to.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

I'm not sure why, but I feel as though the staff member serving me at the counter, was yelling at me. Do I look hard of hearing? She seemed to do this with all customers.