US$117
Corte dell'Oca(Subbiano)(Great Value!)
US$74
Villamato(Arezzo)(Great Value!)
US$82
Hotel La Gravenna(Subbiano)(Great Value!)
US$58
  • Restaurant
US$53
Minerva Hotel(Arezzo)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$148
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Portici Arezzo, Tuscany(Arezzo)(Great Value!)
US$96
Hotel L'Aretino(Arezzo)(Great Value!)
US$85
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

All reviewstorre del tartufochef francothe kitchenother gueststuscan hillsbucket listhis assistantolive oilpastawonderful experiencegreat funfriends and familyspent a weekdelicious foodmaking sureeach eveningitalian cuisine
Reviewed August 28, 2011

My 60th birthday present from my husband was a 3 day cooking course with Tuscookany and what a wonderful present it was! We stayed at the charming, picturesque Torre del Tartufo, high in the hills of Tuscany. My husband came along, and though he did not cook, he joined us for all the scrumptious meals, superb wines, and relaxing atmosphere. Our group of 14 included interesting people from all over the world: Sydney Australia, South Korea, London, Toronto Canada, Dallas, Denver, and us from Norway. There were couples, singles and groups of friends. The talented chef and his assistants were fun and helpful and everything was well organised. The outing on the last day was most interesting and we came to places we wouldn`t have found on our own.
Highly recommended -- a fantastic experience!!!
Kathy Prestgaard
Sandefjord, Norway

Reviewed August 27, 2011

The setting is spectacular, villa wonderfully restored, chef and helpers top notch with a sence of humor handling inexperienced would-be-cooks. The meals were well planned and the food outstanding (even if we did cook it ourselves). Loved the "teams" approach so we got to work with the exceptional people who were our classmates. This is first class in every way!

Reviewed August 26, 2011

Torre del Tartufo exceeded my expectations! The entire experience was simply delightful from the food to the staff, to the accommodations! I would HIGHLY recommend Torre del Tartufo to friends and family. I'm absolutely positive I will be a guest there again.

Room Tip: Beautiful, comfortable and well supplied. You don't have to bring much. It's all there!
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Torre del Tartufo is by far the most relaxing 'vacation with a purpose' I have ever taken. Barbara, Franco, Ryan and Paola have the formula down to make sure that you enjoy the sights of Tuscany, cook fabulous meals but also have enough down-time during your stay to truly relax and enjoy your vacation. I consider myself to be a novice cook, so this is a wonderful opportunity to improve my cooking skills while meeting and enjoying the company of people from around the world.

Torre del Tartufo is one of the very few locations where the pictures online do not do it justice. They are wonderful pictures but the villa and surroundings are FAR BETTER than you can see online. I have had the pleasure of going to cooking school there twice and will absolutely be returning again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Dear Pippa,

We just returned from our holiday @ Torre del Tartuffo - what can I say! A truly unforgetable Tuscan experience, so much better than what I had imagined. Barbara was wonderful, having paid attention to every minute detail and request, so meticulously - our quaint and luxurious appartment, schedule, dietary requirements, recommendations for spending our free day, transport arrangements, massage... I can go on forever! As for Franco & Paula, their warmth, patience, professionalism and enthusiasm are a testament to Torre del Tartufo - we are so inspired by them and everything we learnt. They made us feel at home straight away, as did Ryan with his wonderful sense of humour. Do please pass on my thanks to them all. We will definitely be back one day!

Warmest regards,

Mubina

Room Tip: Our 'Oregano' appartment was ideal for families
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family