Free cancellation until 21/07
  • Bar/Lounge
Casa del Sole(Latisana)
Hotel Centrale(Latisana)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspastrieshis motherthe ownernice touchhome madefamily runexcellent winetiramisujuicedinovineyardsproseccowineslauravarietyaccommodationproperty
Reviewed May 31, 2017

A colleague booked me into the Albafiorita, & it turned out as an absolute pleasure. The hospitality was superb, the breakfast was continental at it's best & I learnt that Mama does all the baking of the excellent selection of pastries !! Well situated in a quiet country area with their vines around the property. The rooms were good, comfortable, with a good sized bathroom. My room was in the main building & had a balcony. Dino, the son, speaks good English & German in addition to his domestic language. Their wines are excellent, majoring in Prosecco but there are other whites & reds if you don't like bubbles ! Very close to Albafiorita, in walking distance, are a couple of nice restaurants for dinner. When it came to pay my bill after my stay I was truly amazed by the value of this excellent establishment....

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
DinoDema, Proprietario at Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2017

Thanks a lot for your beautiful words, it was a pleasure to host you here, I hope we will see us again in the future, thanks again,
Dino :-)

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Incredible hospitality, excellent breakfast and domestic wines. Dino, the owner is really generous, his attitude so friendly, as if you have known him for ever and is turning your staying in an unforgettable experience! Very clean and kids friendly!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
DinoDema, Proprietario at Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2017

Ciao Angela,
thanks a lot for your beautiful words, was a pleasure to have met you :-)
I hope we will see us soon again,
Dino :-)

Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

I spent 2 nights at Albafiorita while on a business trip. We arrived early in the afternoon. Dino, who runs this B&B with his mother, Laura, asked if we had eaten lunch. We had not. He offered to put together a platter of meats, cheeses, etc. And what a spread it was! He had also been advised in advance that I had a gluten restriction, and brought out GF breadsticks for me. The rooms were spotless and comfortable. Dino shared the history of the business with us and later we sampled some of his excellent organic prosecco (grapes grown on property). Breakfast was incredible, filled with freshly baked goods (GF options for me once again), meats, cheeses, cereal, organic juice made by one of his neighbors, etc. Dino and Laura treat their guests like family. I will definitely be back!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Peggy K
DinoDema, Proprietario at Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2017

Ciao Peggy,
thanks a lot for your beautiful words, for us was a pleasure to have met you and your colleagues, I hope we will see us soon,
Dino and Laura

Reviewed October 28, 2016

We spent two nights at this wonderful small hotel before moving on to pick up our houseboat for a week's cruising.
The rooms were comfortable and the breakfast was both extensive and delicious. All the sweets were homemade. The wines and prosecco from their own grapes were delicious as were the fruit juices. We enjoyed them while we stayed there and stocked up on a few bottles for the boat.
Dino was a wonderful host and most helpful in making dinner arrangements at restaurants in the area and suggesting things for us to do during the day.

Room Tip: All the rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
DinoDema, Direttore at Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2016

Ciao John,
thanks a lot for your beautiful words, I hope you had a nice holiday with your houseboat and I hope that will be the possibility to see you again in the future,
greetings :-)
Dino

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Beautiful surroundings, very nice rooms and the breakfast is unforgettable! Definitely part of our future destinations again.

The service and hospitality is forming top quality. The wines and prosecco from their own cellar is must have category!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family