“Amazing place, wonderful food, wonderful people!”

Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita
Ranked #1 of 8 Latisana B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Stayed here four days with family of seven including 3 children ages 5 through 10. The rooms were clean, spacious and air conditioned (important since we were in the midst of a heat wave). The beach was 20 minutes away and hopping the train to Venice eliminated the problem of where to park. There are many small quaint towns to discover close by. Dino is very knowledgeable and can suggest excursions and activities in the area. An afternoon of fishing in the lagoon was a great hit with the children. Laura works her talent with the breakfast menu, and you'll never be disappointed with her baking. Best B and B we have stayed at.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
DinoDema, Proprietario at Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Thanks a lot for your beautiful words, I'm very happy that you have enjoyed your days in Friuli, was a pleasure to have met you and your family, I hope we will see us again in the future,
greetings to all,
Dino and family :-)

Reviewed 31 May 2017

A colleague booked me into the Albafiorita, & it turned out as an absolute pleasure. The hospitality was superb, the breakfast was continental at it's best & I learnt that Mama does all the baking of the excellent selection of pastries !! Well situated in a quiet country area with their vines around the property. The rooms were good, comfortable, with a good sized bathroom. My room was in the main building & had a balcony. Dino, the son, speaks good English & German in addition to his domestic language. Their wines are excellent, majoring in Prosecco but there are other whites & reds if you don't like bubbles ! Very close to Albafiorita, in walking distance, are a couple of nice restaurants for dinner. When it came to pay my bill after my stay I was truly amazed by the value of this excellent establishment....

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
DinoDema, Proprietario at Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thanks a lot for your beautiful words, it was a pleasure to host you here, I hope we will see us again in the future, thanks again,
Dino :-)

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Incredible hospitality, excellent breakfast and domestic wines. Dino, the owner is really generous, his attitude so friendly, as if you have known him for ever and is turning your staying in an unforgettable experience! Very clean and kids friendly!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
DinoDema, Proprietario at Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Ciao Angela,
thanks a lot for your beautiful words, was a pleasure to have met you :-)
I hope we will see us soon again,
Dino :-)

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I spent 2 nights at Albafiorita while on a business trip. We arrived early in the afternoon. Dino, who runs this B&B with his mother, Laura, asked if we had eaten lunch. We had not. He offered to put together a platter of meats, cheeses, etc. And what a spread it was! He had also been advised in advance that I had a gluten restriction, and brought out GF breadsticks for me. The rooms were spotless and comfortable. Dino shared the history of the business with us and later we sampled some of his excellent organic prosecco (grapes grown on property). Breakfast was incredible, filled with freshly baked goods (GF options for me once again), meats, cheeses, cereal, organic juice made by one of his neighbors, etc. Dino and Laura treat their guests like family. I will definitely be back!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Peggy K
DinoDema, Proprietario at Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2017

Ciao Peggy,
thanks a lot for your beautiful words, for us was a pleasure to have met you and your colleagues, I hope we will see us soon,
Dino and Laura

Reviewed 28 October 2016

We spent two nights at this wonderful small hotel before moving on to pick up our houseboat for a week's cruising.
The rooms were comfortable and the breakfast was both extensive and delicious. All the sweets were homemade. The wines and prosecco from their own grapes were delicious as were the fruit juices. We enjoyed them while we stayed there and stocked up on a few bottles for the boat.
Dino was a wonderful host and most helpful in making dinner arrangements at restaurants in the area and suggesting things for us to do during the day.

Room Tip: All the rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
DinoDema, Direttore at Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Ciao John,
thanks a lot for your beautiful words, I hope you had a nice holiday with your houseboat and I hope that will be the possibility to see you again in the future,
greetings :-)
Dino

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Beautiful surroundings, very nice rooms and the breakfast is unforgettable! Definitely part of our future destinations again.

The service and hospitality is forming top quality. The wines and prosecco from their own cellar is must have category!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2015

My boyfriend and I spent a lovely weekend in this hotel. The owners are helpful and friendly and they make the best breakfast on Earth! You can buy excellent wine from their vineyard and there is a good restaurant close to the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Albafiorita, Proprietario at Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2015

Thanks a lot for your beautiful words, we hope to see you soon again! :-)