“Charming country accomodation”

Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita
Ranked #1 of 8 Latisana B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This charming agriturismo accomodation in Latisana is peaceful and tranquil amongst the vineyards and farmland. We stayed in a very spacious one bedroom apartment with all the facilities required for a very comfortable stay of 6 nights. The apartment was spotless with daily attention by staff. The hosts are very welcoming and professional, yet personal, and keen to please and help their guests. Local produce and home made goodies were very plentiful at breakfast which was available in a beautifully appointed room. The variety of food available at breakfast was incredible, leaving one very satisfied! This property is a credit to their owners who run an amazing bed and breakfast. I would highly recommend this property, and congratulate them for their care and attention to detail.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
DinoDema, Proprietario at Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks a lot for your beautiful words, it was a big pleasure to have met you and your Husband, spero di rivedervi presto anche se non abitate proprio dietro l'angolo :-)
Un abbraccio Dino

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Great place, friendly service and excellent wine.
Amazing breakfast, homemade rolls
I'm looking forward to another visit
Right here produces red wine and fantastic proseco
Fantastic view from the room directly to the vineyards...

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
DinoDema, Proprietario at Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thanks a lot, very kind from you :-)
Greetings,
Dino

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My wife, 3 children, and I stayed in the stand-alone apartment house for several days and it was the best stay we had in our 3 week European tour! The apartment was spacious, comfortable, and well air conditioned (which was great during our very hot stay).

The breakfast was plentiful and delicious, with a variety of locally produced and/or homemade items that varied on a daily basis. The coffee was also delicious.

The grounds were also very nice, with several places to sit outside in the shade of an arbor and sip their wonderful self-produced Prosecco.

Dino was a great local guide who spoke at least Italian, English, and German and could give us detailed information on sights, train times, and many other things on and off the beaten path that made our stay extra special.

I'm looking forward to coming back for a longer period of time in the future!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
DinoDema, Proprietario at Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thanks a lot Bill :-) I hope to see you soon again here with all your beautiful family, was a big pleasure to have met you, greetings from me and my family to all of you :-) :-) :-)

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Stayed here four days with family of seven including 3 children ages 5 through 10. The rooms were clean, spacious and air conditioned (important since we were in the midst of a heat wave). The beach was 20 minutes away and hopping the train to Venice eliminated the problem of where to park. There are many small quaint towns to discover close by. Dino is very knowledgeable and can suggest excursions and activities in the area. An afternoon of fishing in the lagoon was a great hit with the children. Laura works her talent with the breakfast menu, and you'll never be disappointed with her baking. Best B and B we have stayed at.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
DinoDema, Proprietario at Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Thanks a lot for your beautiful words, I'm very happy that you have enjoyed your days in Friuli, was a pleasure to have met you and your family, I hope we will see us again in the future,
greetings to all,
Dino and family :-)

Reviewed 31 May 2017

A colleague booked me into the Albafiorita, & it turned out as an absolute pleasure. The hospitality was superb, the breakfast was continental at it's best & I learnt that Mama does all the baking of the excellent selection of pastries !! Well situated in a quiet country area with their vines around the property. The rooms were good, comfortable, with a good sized bathroom. My room was in the main building & had a balcony. Dino, the son, speaks good English & German in addition to his domestic language. Their wines are excellent, majoring in Prosecco but there are other whites & reds if you don't like bubbles ! Very close to Albafiorita, in walking distance, are a couple of nice restaurants for dinner. When it came to pay my bill after my stay I was truly amazed by the value of this excellent establishment....

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
DinoDema, Proprietario at Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thanks a lot for your beautiful words, it was a pleasure to host you here, I hope we will see us again in the future, thanks again,
Dino :-)

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Incredible hospitality, excellent breakfast and domestic wines. Dino, the owner is really generous, his attitude so friendly, as if you have known him for ever and is turning your staying in an unforgettable experience! Very clean and kids friendly!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
DinoDema, Proprietario at Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Ciao Angela,
thanks a lot for your beautiful words, was a pleasure to have met you :-)
I hope we will see us soon again,
Dino :-)

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I spent 2 nights at Albafiorita while on a business trip. We arrived early in the afternoon. Dino, who runs this B&B with his mother, Laura, asked if we had eaten lunch. We had not. He offered to put together a platter of meats, cheeses, etc. And what a spread it was! He had also been advised in advance that I had a gluten restriction, and brought out GF breadsticks for me. The rooms were spotless and comfortable. Dino shared the history of the business with us and later we sampled some of his excellent organic prosecco (grapes grown on property). Breakfast was incredible, filled with freshly baked goods (GF options for me once again), meats, cheeses, cereal, organic juice made by one of his neighbors, etc. Dino and Laura treat their guests like family. I will definitely be back!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Peggy K
DinoDema, Proprietario at Alloggio Agrituristico Albafiorita, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2017

Ciao Peggy,
thanks a lot for your beautiful words, for us was a pleasure to have met you and your colleagues, I hope we will see us soon,
Dino and Laura