See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 13, 2015

Thank you Pat. We had a fabulous, sunny and windy, Brittany Ferries sailing from Roscoff to Plymouth and arrived with you late and rather tired. We had a lovely welcome and were shown to our very comfortable room. We could collapse into our comfortable bed with hot drinks, catch up with family using the WiFi and then sleep ...

We had a marvellous breakfast which kept us going all day !!!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gill P
Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

We had a wedding to attend at Kitley House and chose venn farm as it seemed value for money and via a recommendation from a colleague at Work. Mrs Cane was very welcoming and flexible. The room and breakfast were excellent.
The surrounding area looked lovely and a return trip may well be on the cards.

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed September 14, 2014

A warm welcome from Pat, everything at hand that you could need. Home cooking, a very clean and comfortable room, a choice of 6 teas and an undisturbed sleep. We were woken to the aroma of freshly cooked bacon and once downstairs was presented with the best breakfast I've had for a long time. Absolutely outstanding. Who could want more?

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris E
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I stayed with my partner in the Apple Loft for three nights and have nothing but positives to say. Venn Farm has character yet is modern and spotlessly clean. Apple Loft is the top floor of a renovated barn, which is accessed via its own set of stone steps and front door which gives you the privacy you would like without being too far away from the main B&B itself which is just next door. The room is the perfect size and has everything you need: TV, hairdryer, tea/coffee making facilities and even a mini fridge. Going to sit in the bright and quirky dining room in the B&B in the mornings was a real treat as the breakfasts are absolutely delicious and big enough to keep you going all day! The hosts of Venn Farm are both friendly and welcoming and always ready to answer any questions that you may have about the local area or tourist attractions.

Coming from a busy city, I would indefinitely recommend visiting Venn Farm as it is the perfect countryside haven. The surrounding areas are some of the most unique and beautiful I have ever seen and some which I wish to visit again very soon.

Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I have stayed many times over the last 7 years, the quality of rooms and the breakfast just outstanding. Always arrive with a smile on my face knowing what a great stay awaits and always leave with a smile on my face because Venn Farm never disappoints.
Best B&B in the UK