“A smiling teenager? It's possible in Tignish!”
Review of WayPoint 04

WayPoint 04
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Tignish
Type: Other
Reviewed 5 August 2014

4 days spent in a small town in PEI surrounded by happy, generous and simply amazing people will make everyone realise what's important in life!
My daughter and I visited a dear friend who just had her first baby in Tignish, PEI and spent an awesome 4 days...the beaches are fantastic, the food is superb and the local restaurant, Cousins is friendly and clean with reasonable prices.
Three B&B-s will accommodate guests.
ATV-ing on the beach, horse back riding nearby, enjoying a lobster feast on the beach are just a few of the activities you can do: the list goes on and on.
The church is spectacular and the service is a true reflection of what this little community is all about.
Enjoyed every minute of our trip!

1  Thank Edith S
There are newer reviews for WayPoint 04

Reviewed 15 April 2014

great way to spend the day with captain Kenny,you'll be guarantee a great time,and that's no fisherman's tale.

2  Thank waynegaudet
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Kenny is the best, extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I'm a long time Ontario fisherman, and Kenny loved that I brought my own rod, as inadequate as it was. My wife and I went to PEI for honeymoon, fishing with Kenny was definitely one of the highlights. Besides catching mackerel and cod, we fed ganets and saw seals. He BBQ'd the fish up on the boat and took us out for much longer than he should have. The trip is highly recommended, will do it again. You and your group will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Craig W
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I'm from the east coast but moved out west about 18 years ago. I've been halibut and salmon fishing off the coast of bc upwards of forty times and have never experienced anything like this. We caught a great fish and had an amazing experience with Kenny and Paul ...we went on the 1st and I've already booked another for the 28th of September ....can't wait

1  Thank Wheretohonow
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Well it was a lovely trip, even if it didn't go according to plan. The 'giants' weren't cooperating so we watched seals and fished for mackerel instead (rate discounted accordingly). Captain Ken was great, including showing his cool new tuna fishing gear. The best part of the day was the fresh lobster he was able to get for us. Wonderful!

2  Thank Sharon C