“Best customer service and beautiful food. ”

Izabella Ristorante Italiano
Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

Best Italian food we have had in the USA yet.
Spaghetti meatballs, carbonara, and lasagne were all really nice, good portions and well presented. Salad was also really good. We shared a meal for an extra couple of bucks. Well worth it. The quality of food was outstanding.
Good value compared to other restaurants we have been to.
Waiters and waitresses were really good. Customer service was outstanding.
Busy restaurant for a Monday night.
Definitely be back.

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Had a dinner two consecutive nights with my business partner and enjoyed the experience fullt. Delicious food and excellent service!

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

I have never been to a worst restaurant, we were literally half of our meal and they yelled at us and told us to leave because our children were loud. It says it is a kid friendly restaurant but it is not. The receptionist and the waitress called us horrible people and they threthend us by calling the police. Last but not least they yelled at our kids, I mean who does that only a cold blood person. Please if you are in a happy mood and feel like eating somewhere don’t go to Izabela’s because you will not come out as you came in.

3  Thank Romina H
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

Don’t even think of eating here if you are visiting with kids. It was our WORST DINING EXPERiENCE ever.

They literally kicked us out halfway through our meal because our daughters aged 8 to 16 we’re talking too loud and we left the restaurant with the hostess screaming that we were horrible people because we did not pay full gratuity.

Jeez! Awful awful service and attitude, very intolerant with kids and very bad manners.

2  Thank monipep
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

If you are planning to dine with family or friends it’s best to avoid this restaurant. The hostess could not seat us together so we ended up in two separate tables. Our bad, should had left. The food was very bad, cold and greasy. After a complete bad experience we decided not to tip. First time I get a complain from the hostess for not tipping. When I explained why I wouldn’t tip she gave me the racist comment “you are horrible people”.

Worst dining experience in my life.

2  Thank Humberto G