“The Best Trip in Tahoe”

Lake Tahoe Semi-Private Photography Tour
Ranked #2 of 27 Tours in South Lake Tahoe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tahoe Photographic Tours is the first and most experienced personalized Scenic Guide and Photographic Service in Lake Tahoe. Our tours concentrate on showing you the very best of Tahoe. We take you to not only must-see Tahoe locations, but off the beaten path as well. We know the best spots, and when to be there. Whether you are a skilled photographer seeking out the most Photographic locations, an aspiring photographer, or just starting out; Tahoe Photographic Tours will help optimize your vacation time. Showcasing some of the best locations, you will see beautiful waterfalls, pristine forests, back country lakes, wildlife, high mountain vistas, and of course Lake Tahoe. Stunning photo opportunities abound. Since our tours are semi-private, we believe in letting you experience Tahoe at your pace. We allow plenty of time at each stop for you to relax and immerse yourself in the beautiful landscape around you and capture memorable images if you desire. From your first contact with us, you can expect excellence in service, photographs you will cherish for a lifetime and down-to-earth Tahoe hospitality.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Providence, Rhode Island
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The Best Trip in Tahoe”
Reviewed 1 June 2010

We went on the tour after reading the reviews on this site. The trip exceeded expectations! Bob was a wonderful guide and took us to all the best spots. It wasn't just the photos but the entire experience was great. He made us feel comfortable and we learned a lot about the area. I would suggest highly that you take advantage of this gem! Hopefully will see a bear next time.

VA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Don't Miss This Experience”
Reviewed 21 May 2010

I cannot say enough about this tour. Our tour guide, Bob, was very knowledgeable about Lake Tahoe. He took us to areas that we never would have found. He took us to two incredible waterfalls that absolutely took our breathe away. Bob also took many pictures of my husband and I together as well as individual shots. He also took scenic shots that will be included in our cd . Bob took pictures with our own cameras so we would have some pictures sooner than later. Our tour was with two other couples but we never felt that our time was being compromised. I expected just a few pictures to have been taken but I am sure there are way over a hundred pictures. We expect for our cd to be delivered to our home within the week. I am so glad we did this tour and the pictures will provide us with a lifetime of incredible memories!

El Segundo, Calif.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Got To Go!!!”
Reviewed 14 May 2010

Better than any of our expectations. We would have never been able to find or get to the places Gregg toke us to. He was an excellent guide and full of great information about Lake Tahoe. The place were just beautiful. Make it #1 on your list of things to do.

Clearwater Beach, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You'll not find a better tour - anywhere!”
Reviewed 9 May 2010

This tour was spectacular. Everything about it was first class. Our guide Robin was congenial, informative and such a pleasing personality. Plus, Robin is a local and really did know the area and it's history. And more than anything she knew those special places for photo ops - most of those void of crowds and incredibly beautiful. These folks go out of their way to make sure you get a REAL taste of the beauty of Lake Tahoe. This is not a "fly by night" tour. Tahoe Photographic Tours is the real deal. Put it at the top of your list.

1 Thank beachlivin49
Illinois
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Fantastic Time - Best Attraction in Tahoe”
Reviewed 25 April 2010

My wife and I toured in mid April 2010. Everything from booking the tour to getting our pictures in the mail was excellent. The 5 star ratings are legit so don't miss this fantastic opportunity.

If you're not sure what this tour is all about it's simple. A friendly guide (we had Bob - who was awesome) picks you up in a SUV and takes you to places off the beaten path, gives you tons of interesting information and takes photos or your party in beautiful scenery. The photos are then sent to you on a DVD which can be printed at home or sent to an online store such as Shutterfly or Walmart for developing. I've added a photo that Bob took of my wife and I...so many more were taken and all turned out great.

My wfie and I went to several attractions while visiting Lake Tahoe (Gondola Ride, Snow Tubing, Snowmobiling, Drive around the Lake, Casinos, etc) and the Tahoe Photographic Tour was by far the best thing we did in a weeks stay.

This is unique attraction that has a lot to offer - highly recommended. Unforgettable!