“I don't know about this price!”

Blue Dog Gourmet Pizza
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Great pizza restaurant! Dine In, Pick Up and Delivery. Easy online ordering- with free cinna or bread stix. Great for families and groups, free Wi-Fi, outdoor seating, slices, happy hour beer specials, TVs, deals and coupons, open late, 2 South Lake Tahoe locations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I bought a 14" pizza for $18 plus.
the flavor was good .
I got the pep and the pep and sausage.
The pizza truly weight under a pound.
I didn't like the price for what I got.
The place was busy, so what am I to say.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Great choices for many pizzas. Quite crowded. but pick up took only 10 - 15 minutes. Does not deliver here at this location.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

After waiting for a very long time to be seated at BaseCamp Pizza, we decided to go somewhere else. We began to walk down the main street when we spotted Blue Dog Pizza. We were afraid there be long wait but we walked up and got a table right away. This concerned us to whether the pizza would be good or not.

Not only was the pizza great but so was the service. It did take the server a while to take our order but once he made it to our table everything was great.

We all ordered different pizzas and they were all delicious. They offer standard soft drinks or they have a list of beers to choose from. We ordered the buffalo and the cheese appetizers and they were both very good. The prices are also great! We ordered so much pizza we had to box the majority to go.

We will definitely return to Blue Dog!

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

The guy we had helping us was awesome!!! I didn’t get his name but mad kudos to him! Fantastic service!!! He made our first night in Tahoe special! The pizza was good, the beer was good. Everything was reasonable! I love the name of the place! This place is just awesome for all ages and to grab good food!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I know Base Camp Pizza is very popular but Blue Dog is where we always get our pizza. Lots of options and it is very tasty.