“Excellent location, Awesome Amenities, Plenty of...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
IMG 3655
253 wbeach[1]
PICT0059
PICT0124 1
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lostlanti...
San Francisco, California
“Excellent location, Awesome Amenities, Plenty of Rooms”
Reviewed January 4, 2015 for a stay in November 2014

The house is very well kept. Anything we needed, from supplies, spices for Turkey, pans and pots and kitchenware, we available.

Loved the Ping Pong table, and the Jacuzzi on the deck. I just didn't know how to lock the door of the Jacuzzi while it's open. In the windy snow outside, at some point it hit my neck (while I was sitting next to its pivots) which hurt for a long while. I was lucky my neck didn't crack.

Rooms were perfectly made, very clean. My friends loved it. There are a few bikes also in the garage for day use. And the hockey table was a great addition.

Thanks Gregg! This was an amazing experience.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing