“Greece flavors in South Lake Tahoe”

Artemis Mediterranean Grill
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2018

Delicious mousaka, attentive servers, intimate setting, fair price. Nice place visit after skiing in winter or having lunch in the outside patio in the Summer, o any other time.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Wait to be seated.
Simple ambience.
One portion sufficient for two medium appetites.
Restroom is very dimly lit.
Must try Turkish coffee.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2018

We came here almost at closing time after a day of hiking, and the service was quick. We got our food and everything was delicious. Not sure how authentic it is but it's much better food than most other tourist trap restaurants around Tahoe.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

After taking a gondola ride to heavenly mountain resort, the family was feeling hungry so again on my son’s suggestion, we went to this place. Being late afternoon getting a table wasn’t a problem. The ambience, service and the staff is great. They have an outside seating place too in the back of the restaurant but we preferred indoors as it was warm outside. We ordered for Avgolemono, Spicy lentil soup and Chicken Souvlake with pita breads and a steady supply of iced tea. The portions were good and the taste was awesome. I was really happy when they made fresh chicken soup with lemon and rice, though we had to wait for some time but it was worth it. I am sure this restaurant has a steady and loyal customers who would like to visit this place again, I would certainly. And yes my good old tummy was really happy the next day.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

A friendly casual spot for a taste of Greece. I had the Greek Lemon Soup and a lamb kebab with rice. I have dietary restrictions and the waitress helped me change out some things listed on the menu. All was tasty, but the lamb was a little chewy. Patio seating with a heater was also available for those who enjoy dining alfresco.