“Best vegetarian/vegan restaurant in town!”
Review of Sprouts

Sprouts
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

I love the fresh juices they have and their sandwiches are excellent! I took my brother here and he ordered the tempe burger and thought it was going to be meat, half way through eating it he realized it was vegan.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed July 24, 2017

We were in Tahoe for one week and wanted a good, healthy alternative to the fast food dives. Sprouts is located on a busy section of HWY 50 next to a public beach but it is well worth the stop if you want a wonderful lunch. We ended up eating there twice during our stay.

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

South Lake Tahoe on a July Saturday means crowds! We spotted this little cafe on the drive in and decided to have lunch there. Be careful about parking in the area because retail establishments have designated parking in front of their businesses. Sprouts has generous parking in the back but we didn't realize that until we circled a few times. My husband had
an avocado and cream cheese sandwich, I had a vegetarian quesadilla, and my son had soup and sandwich. It was all tasty and fresh. Patio seating was full so we sat inside. If you want to hear yourself think, wait for an outside table -- the music is loud. (Yes, I know that makes me sound old...) My home state is having a big debate about gender and bathrooms. In Sprouts, when the restaurant is crowded, people just take turns no matter what the sign on the door says. Sprouts is a healthy and fun alternative to typical fast food. We enjoyed our lunch and the prices were more than reasonable.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Very nice place for a quick bite! The menu is very different than things I'm used to see which I love it!
All natural ingredients with an amazing taste! The view of the place is also beautiful!
I went there on the first day of my trip to Tahoe and ended up coming back almost all days for breakfast or afternoon snack! If you ever go, order the nachos!! Best I've ever had!!!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Holy cow is Sprouts amazing! We had 2 breakfasts there and wish we could have had several more! The open faced egg salad bagel (Breakfast Special) is to die for. I wish I could have one right now! The food is delightfully fresh and melts in your mouth. Sometimes the line is pretty long, but it's definitely worth the wait. Their juices and smoothies are also excellent, we tried both the OJ and blueberry smoothie. Whatever you order, you will not be disappointed with your choice!