“Great tasty vegetarian!”

Sprouts
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

We are not regular at vegetarians, but this time we wanted to try and it was an amazing experience. In an informal and busy atmospefere we ordered different dishes and all were greats! All was really fresh and delicious!

1  Thank Alberto P

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant because it was #1 on TripAdvisor. The Pineapple Crush Smoothie was very flavorful. We will be going back to try more smoothies. We also got the Ugly, Gooey, Excellent Nachos. (That is the name of it). It was extremely tasty. I am gluten free because of an intolerance. It did not say it was gluten free on the menu but the cashier assured us it was. I, however, fell asleep in the car after eating which is a symptom for me that I got glutened. We will definitely go back for smoothies though.

1  Thank murrin5
Reviewed August 16, 2017

I am line averse so this was a challenge for me. I guess it is a good sign that there is always a long line but it sure makes me a little fussy … don't like to fight for my food. Anyway, at least the patrons were organized, ready to order, and the line moved quickly. The food was good and ingredients very fresh but the dishes sounded better than they turned out to be. That said, I felt like I was putting good-for-me food in my body and would have gone back for another breakfast or lunch if I were staying for several days. I love anything with avocado and sprouts!

1  Thank Kris R
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Surely there are better places to eat in South Lake Tahoe! This is a casual restaurant where it took 35 minutes to get a rice bowl, a beer, and a smoothie. Really? The staff is quite young and seem untrained. The food wasn't bad, but I wish we had picked a different place for dinner. Sloppy atmosphere.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

We ate twice in two days at Sprouts while visiting Tahoe this weekend, dinner and breakfast. I am a vegan, my husband is not, but their options were great for both of us. Lines and wait can be a little long, but everything is prepared fresh so be prepared for that. Staff was nice, menu is very good and easily veganised if needed. Coconut -lime soup was delicious, tempeh burger also, hummus melt yummy and whatever turkey my husband had. There is a variety of freshly squeezed juices and they are delicious. I would definitely eat there again. Not sure why is restaurant listed under cheep eats!

1  Thank Bcosic