“Great vegan food!”

Sprouts
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Happy to find a place with vegan and vegetarian options during our trip. Plentiful menu choices and all the food was tasty. Quick and friendly service.
Kid-friendly restaurant with kid's menu and a small play area inside.
Decent parking, but felt lucky to get a spot in the lot out front.
Outdoor and indoor seating available, as well as varied chair/seat options which I appreciated. I avoid places that only have bar stool height seats or only chairs with armrests. There were at least 4 different types of seating available.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We wanted a light lunch and fresh juice.
I had the Turkey sandwich which was delicious and my daughter had a vegetable bowl which she enjoyed. My fresh juice was tasty.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

You order when you walk in and they deliver your order to the table. They make all kinds of fresh juices and healthy foods. It is cute, has great food and is reasonably priced. I had the Tuna Melt. It was well seasoned with delicious ingredients including avocado and is big enough to share. It also has a small salad with a honey mustard dressing.

I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch a couple of times. Choices: juice drinks, smoothies, salads, sandwiches (Dagwood style), simply desserts.
Great place to eat clean & healthy.
Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Big healthy menu..... large portions..... Fresh..... organic...... I ordered the Albacore Tuna wrap on spinach...... Fresh juice.... I had the Whole Damn Garden that included wheatgrass....... friendly, fast, clean