“Good Vegetarian Food”

My Thai Cuisine
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: NEW OWNERSHIP, BETTER SERVICE, GREAT AUTHENTIC FOOD....
Reviewed February 8, 2016

A group of all vegetarians went to this place...extremely hungry. Food, service, ambience---everything was better than expected. I espicially liked the thai basil fried rice and cashew tofu.

Reviewed January 12, 2016

Very nice restaurant and staff, excellent Catfish curry! If I lived closeby I would do takeout from here often.

Reviewed January 5, 2016

Thai cuisine one of our favorites, as is thailand, so we know this food very well. I would rate this as the better thai food restaurants that I have been to in the USA. We ordered the Pad Thai, Red chicken curry, Fish with Basil. All were outstanding and beyond expectation.

Reviewed January 5, 2016

I've eaten here several times, the staff are all very friendly and the thai food is excellent. highly recommend.

Reviewed January 2, 2016

This eatery was recommended by locals. We had a long wait since it was a weekend. The food was pretty good. It satisfied that craving!