“Tasty”

My Thai Cuisine
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: NEW OWNERSHIP, BETTER SERVICE, GREAT AUTHENTIC FOOD....
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

Price was around 50 to 60 for 2 with drinks.

About 10 minutes driving from the center of town. There was a 10m wait at 1800. It was busy but after about an hour people were done eating so no long waits here. Phone did rang practically all the time but the staff was very busy with serving and such. Staff was friendly. Food was tasty. We had some avocado rolls, pad thai crab and basil chicken. On a scale to 5 we had the basil chicken on 4 but it wasnt as spicy as expected; perhaps miscommunication. Tasty nevertheless.

Would come here again.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

We were looking for somewhere to eat with vegetarian options while staying overnight in Tahoe. Ordered food to pick up and take back to our room. It was ready when they said it would be. Everything we ordered was accurate and tasted good. Lots of food, too - we had leftovers.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Great authentic Thai food from a family that immigrated several years ago.
Every person we've referred has raved about the food. You'll love it.

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

We ordered and I received my order but my my friend waited 40 minutes for his but only after we asked. I overheard a waitress say "we have a lot of orders". Tonight I decided to come back to see if it's sny better. No one answers the phone so I came in. No one wanted to take my take out order and was skipped over. I had to ask 3 times to place an order. Waiting times are long.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

I wanted to like this restaurant better than I did, but the food was just very average. Nothing special. I guess it should have been a warning that the menu was a combination of Asian cuisines.

It was also disappointing to ask for two spicy dishes to be served spicy and have them to toned down. I guess we should have asked for "Thai hot". It's a fine place, and if you have a hankering for Thai food, it might scratch the itch.