“Great Scottish pub experience.”
Review of Macduff's Pub

Macduff's Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We had lunch here last week. and thoroughly enjoyed it, I had Shepherd's pie and husband had Haddock fish and chips. He absolutely loved it - cooked perfectly, moist, fresh - never had better fish and chips - even in England and Scotland. I liked the Shepherd's pie, especially the ground lamb and gravy. Felt there were too many carrots and chunks are too big, but I'm sure everyone makes it differently. I lived in England for 2 years to have expectations from that experience. Wonderful beers on tap and by the bottle. We were there for a late lunch and service was great.

There are newer reviews for Macduff's Pub

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Arrived I'm Lake Tahoe early evening and wanted a quick meal.
Macduffs was busy but we did not have to wait for a table inside but there was a short wait outside.
Good selection of beers and pub fare.

Wifey had the shrimp and chips which was a good size portion and she enjoyed it.
I went for the big kahuna burger which was probably one of the best burgers I have had.

Service was quick and friendly, we could not have asked for better.

We are going back tomorrow!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

What a great restaurant. Lots of seating inside & out. Great waiter/waitresses. The food was amazing.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Got a salad with peaches and a Mediterranean burger....why, it was something different. The fish and chips were recommended but the hubby had that the day before. We got an order of onion rings which was good and the portion was HUGE!!! Staff friendly. Overall, ok but nothing great.

Thank Ashley.cat
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This place is a must each time I go to Tahoe! After a long drive, great to stop here, summer or winter, have one of their awesome IPA's. The spinach dip appetizer is excellent, as is the fish and chips! Great to sit outside in the summer.